Minions 2015-720p-HDRip-2CH.x265.mkv

seeders: 0
leechers: 27
Added on September 21, 2015 by rockstar2000in Movies
Torrent verified.

Minions 2015-720p-HDRip-2CH.x265.mkv (Size: 510.13 MB)
 Minions 2015-720p-HDRip-2CH.x265.mkv510.13 MB

Description

Minions Stuart, Kevin and Bob are recruited by Scarlett Overkill, a super-villain who, alongside her inventor husband Herb, hatches a plot to take over the world.

Directors: Kyle Balda, Pierre Coffin
Writer: Brian Lynch
Stars: Sandra Bullock, Jon Hamm, Michael Keaton

Cast
Cast overview, first billed only:
Sandra Bullock Sandra Bullock ...
Scarlet Overkill (voice)
Jon Hamm Jon Hamm ...
Herb Overkill (voice)
Michael Keaton Michael Keaton ...
Walter Nelson (voice)
Allison Janney Allison Janney ...
Madge Nelson (voice)
Steve Coogan Steve Coogan ...
Professor Flux / Tower Guard (voice)
Jennifer Saunders Jennifer Saunders ...
The Queen (voice)
Geoffrey Rush Geoffrey Rush ...
Narrator (voice)
Steve Carell Steve Carell ...
Young Gru (voice)
Pierre Coffin Pierre Coffin ...
The Minions (voice)
Katy Mixon Katy Mixon ...
Tina (voice)
Michael Beattie Michael Beattie ...
VNC Announcer / Walter Jr. (voice)
Hiroyuki Sanada Hiroyuki Sanada ...
Sumo Villain (voice)
Dave Rosenbaum Dave Rosenbaum ...
Fabrice (voice)
Alex Dowding Alex Dowding ...
Royal Advisor (voice)
Paul Thornley Paul Thornley ...
News Reporter (voice

Storyline

The story of Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment's Minions begins at the dawn of time. Starting as single-celled yellow organisms, Minions evolve through the ages, perpetually serving the most despicable of masters. Continuously unsuccessful at keeping these masters - from T. rex to Napoleon - the Minions find themselves without someone to serve and fall into a deep depression. But one Minion named Kevin has a plan, and he - alongside teen-age rebel Stuart and lovable little Bob - ventures out into the world to find a new evil boss for his brethren to follow. The trio embarks upon a thrilling journey that ultimately leads them to their next potential master, Scarlet Overkill (Academy Award winner Sandra Bullock), the world's first supervillainess ever. They travel from frigid Antarctica to 1960s New York City, ending in modern London, where they must face their biggest challenge to date: saving all of Minionkind...from annihilation. Featuring a sound-track of hit music ... Written by Universal Pictures and Brian McInnis

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
510.13 MB
seeders:0
leechers:27

Trailer

All Comments

Why are the screenshots square? Is it 1280x720p?
Congratulations my friend! You won a click bait for your screenshot.. But unfortunately, that would be the first and last from me.. Never again will I check back for a torrent here..
That being said, Thank you for your hard work and HEVC encode! I know it is a very time consuming job.. Many thanks for your time..

P.S: I am not downvoting the torrent, since I was directed to a spam site by clicking the screenshot, due to my stupidity..
that is not spam screens friends.they are pay per click.you have no harm with them
Sooo people want good quality releases for free, yet complain when uploaders store their screenshots via a pay per click service... maakes sense.

Thanks the upload rockstar2000 been waiting for this. you have just made my kids week