Webisode with Sin and a naked bear.avi94.35 MB
 1-01 Hail To His Majesty (badmuthafucka mix)_01.mp35.67 MB
 Al Fucking Jourgensen on KVIA.avi723.1 MB
 mm1.mp32.33 MB
 remix rig1.jpg82.41 KB
 remix rig2.jpg74.52 KB
 Special Message from your Uncle Al.avi239.36 MB

Description

Came across this nugget the other day. I didn't see it here on KAT, so here it is. FOr the Ministry fans that don't hit TPB.

MINISTRY MONDAYS

You've all been asking about the From Beer to Eternity remix album... well... i'm finally releasing it...for FREE! All I ask is that you like my Alien Jourgensen and Ministry fan pages on Facebook AND hit up my Twitter @alfknjourgensen. How easy was that... one new track gets released EVERY Monday (along with some extras here on the Pirate Bay) and will be released in the same order as on the album. If that weren't enough...we're gonna do the same with the Relapse remixxxes after From Beer to Eternity's are all done... so download away..

-Uncle Al
www.alfuckingjourgensen.com

Includes:

Special Message from Uncle Al
Hail to His Majesty (badmuthafucka mix)
Behind the scenes footage of Al before
he does the weather on TV.
Rig images and message from Sammy D (Ministry engineer) w/
images of the rig he used to remix.

MINISTRY MONDAYS #2

So we've made it to week #2 of these Ministry Mondays. This week we have Punch in the Face (remember we are releasing the RemiXXXes in the order of the album) and Ministry's Engineer, Sammy D, (he has a different last name but I can't fucking spell it) writes a little about why this particular remix was special to him.

Also, just for those who care, we are releasing a smaller MP3 version on this website but if you want the full 320 experience, download it from The Pirate Bay. To make up for those that wanted the 320 of last weeks, I uploaded it with this weeks torrent. If you don't know the difference between 320 and 420... just click on the link below and don't let anyone harsh your mellow today.

So, remember: 1. like my Alien Jourgensen and Ministry fan pages on Facebook AND hit up my Twitter @alfknjourgensen. 2. Set a link back to us from you website, social media or online magazines.

How easy was that... one new track gets released EVERY Monday (along with some extras on the Pirate Bay... yes...THAT Pirate Bay) and will be released in the same order as on the album. If that weren't enough...we're gonna do the same with the Relapse remixxxes after From Beer to Eternity's are all done... so download away..

-Uncle Al
www.alfuckingjourgensen.com

Includes:

Punch in the Face (Drop the Gloves RemiXXX) 320
Webisode of Sin and a naked bear.
Hail to His Majest (BadMuthaFucka MiXXX) 320
Punch in the Face Youtube Video

Enjoy, seed and hit up Ministy's and Al's pages.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.1 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Ministry Monday