Miriam Toews - All My Puny Sorrows [EPUB]

seeders: 19
leechers: 1
Added on January 13, 2015 by Antiroboticsin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Miriam Toews - All My Puny Sorrows [EPUB] (Size: 2.15 MB)
 Miriam Toews - All My Puny Sorrows.epub2.15 MB

Description

All My Puny Sorrows

Miriam Toews (Author)

EPUB | English | 2.15 MB | 236 pages

Genre: Literature, Fiction
Publisher: McSweeney's (November 2014)
Language: English
ISBN: 978-1940450278

ABOUT THIS BOOK

Elf and Yoli are sisters. While on the surface Elfrieda's life is enviable (she's a world-renowned pianist, glamorous, wealthy, and happily married) and Yolandi's a mess (she's divorced and broke, with two teenagers growing up too quickly), they are fiercely close — raised in a Mennonite household and sharing the hardship of Elf's desire to end her life. After Elf's latest attempt, Yoli must quickly determine how to keep her family from falling apart, how to keep her own heart from breaking, and what it means to love someone who wants to die.

All My Puny Sorrows is the latest novel from Miriam Toews, one of Canada's most beloved authors — not only because her work is rich with deep human feeling and compassion but because her observations are knife-sharp and her books wickedly funny. And this is Toews at her finest: a story that is as much a comedy as it is a tragedy, a goodbye grin from the friend who taught you how to live.

------------------------------------------------

Simply download and open in any eBook reading app/software.
iBooks, Mantano Reader Pro, Moon+ Reader, Nook, Kindle, Sumatra PDF, Calibre, Adobe Digital Editions

------------------------------------------------

Manus manum lavat. Favor for a favor.
Please seed.

Any issues with this torrent? Drop a comment friend.

Questions/requests/love/hate is welcome.
Enjoy!

Now,
bring me that horizon

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.15 MB
seeders:19
leechers:1
Miriam Toews - All My Puny Sorrows [EPUB]

All Comments

Thank you uploader!
Thanks so much for sharing. I appreciate your time.