Mirrors Unrated[2008]BDRip[720p]D-L33T3[PilotRG]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2009 by in Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Mirrors Unrated[2008]BDRip[720p]D-L33T3[PilotRG] (Size: 4.85 GB)
 00001.track_2.dts1.17 GB
 mirrorsmultichannel.mp4377.08 MB
 mirrors.mp43.3 GB
 mp4box.exe1.43 MB
 cygz.dll51.5 KB
 gpac_20081211.patch6.34 KB
 JS32.dll704 KB
 LIBCHARSET.dll4 KB
 libebml.dll343 KB
 LIBICONV.dll856.5 KB
 libmatroska.dll661 KB
 mkvmerge.exe3.91 MB
 wxbase28u_gcc_custom.dll1.31 MB
 Create AC3 mkv.bat367 bytes
 Create multichannel mp4 file.bat305 bytes
 Readme.doc4.19 KB
 UKB_kvcd.nfo1.06 KB
 Vista Create multichannel mp4 file.bat286 bytes

Description

Mirrors Unrated

Source: 21 gig blue ray remux by faf
Year: 2008
Runing time: 1:51:22
Frame rate: 23.976 fps
Genre: Horror/Mystery/Thriller
Language: English
Subs: None
File size: 3.3 gig main file( 4.85 gig total with aditional DTS audio, multichannel aac audio, batch files etc )
Trackers: TPB tracker

Video track:
Video format: X264/H.264 AVC high profile @ 4.1, Mpeg-4
Codec: x264 r1077 skystrife's patched build
Resolution: 1280x528
Ratio: 2.4:1
Encoding passes: 2 full pass
Avg bitrate: 4082.

Main audio track:
Format: Nero AAC LC
Channels: 2 ( stereo )
Avg bitrate: 160 kbps

Additional AAC audio track:
Format: Nero AAC LC
Channels: 6 ( 5.1 )
Quality: 0.5

Aditional DTS audio track:
Format: DTS
Channels: 6 ( 5.1 )

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0790686/
Rating: 6.2/10
Tagline: There is evil... On the other side.
Story: An ex-cop and his family are the target of an evil force that is using mirrors as a gateway into their home.

Encoders notes:

IMPORTANT: This file is created primeraly for direct playback, as is on pc, ps3 and xbox 360. This means the audio must be stereo for xbox360 compatability. If you want a multichannel version, run one of the batch files included to create one from the additional audio.

This is layed out different than ususal. I've ordered things neatly, added batch files and a toolbox for the batch files. The batch files are used to create different file types from the torrent with as little effort as possible.

The main movie file is located in the main movie folder and is my usual fair.

The batch files and toolkit take less than 10mb of space in the torrent. It includes mp4box, mkvmerge and all the relevant patches and dll's the versions I'm using require.
These are established, important tools that you can easily find info about in google.
The versions I'm using are virus free and came from the origional creators themselves. ( ie kurtnoise etc )

Batch files included are:

Create multichannel mp4 file.bat: Creates a ps3 compatable, multichannel mp4 file in the main video file folder.

Vista Create multichannel mp4 file.bat: Same as above but for use in Vista os.

Create DTS mkv: Creates an mkv using the included, origional DTS audio. This is ideal for the best pc playback.
If you use the DTS mkv script, the result will exactly fill a dvd.

The size of this is kept well under 4 gig for storage on fat32 storage device.

Additional notes:

I appologise to anyone who downloaded my previouse release. There was a bug in the mp4 multichannel batch file. I'm only human. I make mistakes sometimes.
A simple fix was added to my initial posts on tpb and ukb.

The production of these batch files is still very much w.i.p. I am only releasing with the ones I know to be fully working atm. There are others still under testing.

I'm currently testing a batch file I've created that creates a blue ray structure from the file, without encoding, for burning on dvd or blue ray disk.
You can burn a blue ray structure on a dvd and it will play on blue ray player/ps3 like a blue ray movie disk.
The batch already works. I just need to test blue ray playback first before adding. It uses tsmuxer and mp4box.

Again there was a massive amount of grain in this movie. I've almost completely removed this and no I didn't sacrafice detail at the same time.
This put's this version above the scene releases I've seen. Anyone seen CiNEFiLE's 1080p release? It's like a sandstorm in most scenes.
The grain isn't always intentional. Most of the times it's actualy about the film stock used or the transfer.

Enjoy this HD movie.

-==D-L33T3==-

Pilot Release Group

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.85 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Mirrors Unrated[2008]BDRip[720p]D-L33T3[PilotRG]