Missing Dial S01E04 360p-Enh-Upscaled LQScrnCapture x264-][ The Interrogation ][ 13-Jun-2016 ] mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on June 22, 2016 by psspssbupin TV
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720px264

Missing Dial S01E04 360p-Enh-Upscaled LQScrnCapture x264-][ The Interrogation ][ 13-Jun-2016 ] mp4 (Size: 89.97 MB)
 Missing.Dial.S01E04.360p-Enh-Upscaled.LQScrnCapture.x264-][ The Interrogation ][ 13-Jun-2016 ].mp489.97 MB

Description

Missing.Dial.S01E04.360p-Enh-Upscaled.LQScrnCapture.x264-][ The Interrogation ][ 13-Jun-2016 ].mp4

its very small so wont waste to much data on it
until or if a proper scene leaks appears

someone tried their best to rip the natgeo stream by looks

I tried to improve and audio sync it better
but frames are lost and the screen capture window was to small to rid pixels even

take it or leave it.. or wait for better
source

help seed it a little

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
89.97 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Missing Dial S01E04 360p-Enh-Upscaled LQScrnCapture x264-][ The Interrogation ][ 13-Jun-2016 ] mp4

All Comments

ok a 720p source is out.. grabbing a proper 400p from it
Thanks so much for going to the effort. Really appreciated.

I was too scared to search online for another source, like you said, there's too many news spoilers when you search it.

Cheers
i think some of the news sites info is in fact wrong.. but have to watch the show to find out the real facts/truth and no doubt they will add a updated blurr of comments to read about latest findings.

this is why they should air the whole season in one go.. so news channels and FB posts dont ruin it.
ok.. 400p ver now up.

https://kat.cm/missing-dial-...-jun-2016-mp4-t12773466.html
read desc.. dont moan.. watchable on laptop only.. scale the window down will help and vlc with sharpener perhaps but i did sharpen it
and rid some blockiness.

many fake sites with fake file names leaks online with scene group tags added.. this is the only true leak from a screen grab

---

seems there was a body with the bag pack.. news links all over web spoiling some of show while I looked for a leak lokl

however seems the show might of aided the investigating and might still be a murder but not chopped up by sounds of it.

interesting episode more facts come out

seems later on they find a item of the boys in mining camp

why didnt the police tell them they had a body with pack though.. does seem odd

a lie detector could help verify his story though