Mistakes I Made During the Zombie Apocalypse - Michelle Kilmer-epub-mobi{Cm}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 14, 2015 by clemmonsin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Mistakes I Made During the Zombie Apocalypse - Michelle Kilmer-epub-mobi{Cm} (Size: 959.82 KB)
 Mistakes I Made During the Zombie Apocalypse - Michelle Kilmer.mobi414.8 KB
 Mistakes I Made During the Zombie Apocalypse - Michelle Kilmer.epub358.83 KB
 Cover.jpg183.83 KB
 metadata.opf2.36 KB

Description

Mistakes I Made During the Zombie Apocalypse by Michelle KilmerPublisher: Michelle Kilmer (October 1, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 069254254X
ISBN-13: 978-0692542545
Genre: Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror

An epic tale of how too survive the zombie apocalypse.

In an undead world, death is only one mistake away. How does one survive the zombie apocalypse? 17-year-old Ian Ward couldn’t tell you because he is dying in one. From a closet in a second floor bedroom of an abandoned house, he recounts his tale of “survival” in a backwards journey through the choices that put him there. When the world ends, Mistakes I Made During the Zombie Apocalypse is the anti-survival guide that just might keep you alive. **This is a novella based in the same world and plague as Michelle's novels When the Dead and The Spread**

About the Author

Michelle Kilmer is a horror enthusiast from Seattle, WA. When she is not writing, she enjoys hiking and camping, playing guitar, lifting weights, dressing up in "full gore" to attend zombie-related events, web design, and gaming. Her writing portfolio includes the novel When the Dead, the novel The Spread: A Zombie Short Story Collection, a writing collection entitled Last Night While You Were Sleeping, and the reverse chronologically told Mistakes I Made During the Zombie Apocalypse. Several of her short stories can be found in other books including Roms, Bombs, and Zoms from Evil Girlfriend Media and A Very Zombie Christmas from ATZ Publications. After many adventures, she currently lives with a broken heart, her twin sister, two attack cats, and a fear of the dark.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
959.82 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Mistakes I Made During the Zombie Apocalypse - Michelle Kilmer-epub-mobi{Cm}