MLK - A Call to Conscience

seeders: 4
leechers: 5
Added on July 29, 2013 by superspokoin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

MLK - A Call to Conscience (Size: 845.67 MB)
 11 Where Do We Go From Here.mp3138.55 MB
 10 Beyond Vietnam.mp3118.23 MB
 03 The Birth of a New Nation.mp3112.76 MB
 12 I've Been to the Mountaintop.mp399.99 MB
 09 Address at the Conclusion of the Selma-to-Montgomery March.mp377.99 MB
 05 Address at the Freedom Rally in Cobo Hall.mp376.04 MB
 04 Give Us the Ballot.mp357.26 MB
 06 I Have a Dream.mp344.94 MB
 02 Address to the First Montgomery Improvement Association (MIA) Mass Meeting.mp343.39 MB
 08 Acceptance Address for the Nobel Peace Prize.mp330.06 MB
 07 Eulogy for the Young Victims of the Sixteenth Street Baptist Church Bombing.mp328.51 MB
 01 introduction.mp317.94 MB

Description

His speeches stirred a generation to change - and outlined a practical way to economic freedom and true democracy. His words would help bring about the end of a brutally unequal system - and would show a timeless method for achieving fairness and justice for all.

These 12 moving speeches voiced by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. are original recordings collected here for the first time ever. In addition, some of the world's most renowned leaders and theologians share with you their reflections on these speeches, and give priceless firsthand testimony on the events that inspired their delivery.

This audio takes you behind the scenes on an astonishing spoken historical journey - from a small, crowded church in Montgomery, AL, where "The Birth of a New Nation" ignited the modern civil rights movement; to the center of the nation's conscience; to the Mason Temple in Memphis, where more than 10,000 people heard Dr. King give his last transcendent speech, "I've Been to the Mountaintop", the night before his assassination.

Narrators include Andrew Young, Coretta Scott King, Reverend Leon H. Sullivan, Hon. Walter E. Fauntroy, Yolanda King, Dr. Dorothy I. Height, Rev. Fred Shuttlesworth, Martin Luther King III, Rep. John Lewis, Ambassador George McGovern, and Sen. Edward M. Kennedy.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
845.67 MB
seeders:4
leechers:5
MLK - A Call to Conscience

All Comments

Good stuff!! Every person should absorb this and it should be disseminated throughout the world. So many people today are completely wrong about what this man stood for because of our criminally negligent educational system. Please, please, please get the words and meaning directly from the source. Once you start to realize the way this man's simple and honest message has been bastardized and exploited for power and greed, it will surely make you want to poke at the crack in the rest of what you think you know.