MMA Romsnce 3-6-Alycia Taylor

seeders: 0
leechers: 30
Added on September 3, 2014 by rhino99in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

MMA Romsnce 3-6-Alycia Taylor (Size: 498.67 KB)
 Devoted (The MMA Romance Series - Alycia Taylor.epub137.01 KB
 Damaged (The MMA Romance Series - Alycia Taylor.epub122.65 KB
 Committed (The MMA Romance Seri - Alycia Taylor.epub122.13 KB
 Addicted (The MMA Romance Serie - Alycia Taylor.epub116.88 KB

Description

imageimageimageimage

Addicted (MMA Romance #3)

I finally gave in to Braxton. I trusted he would be faithful even though I knew his past. He knew my past too. The only problem with my past is that it showed up in a chair next to me at the bar. My ex-boyfriend. Will it be the end to Braxton and I?

Damaged (MMA Romance #4)

Braxton said he loved me. I haven't trusted those words though since my ex cheated on me. I liked him a lot, but the L word just complicated things. I decided that he had to show his love and not just say it. Can Braxton prove his love to me is true?

Committed (MMA Romance #5)

Braxton and I were enjoying ourselves. Everything felt better than it had in years. That all changed when I saw the MMA contract. It was a life I didn't want to be a part of. Would I be able to deal with it?

Devoted (MMA Romance #6)

I found a diamond ring in Braxton's pocket. I didn't know if it was for me or if it was his mother's. After he didn't pop the question I just tried to forget about it. However, he began to act weird before his last fight. Will he ask me to be his wife or would I only be his girlfriend for the rest of my life?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
498.67 KB
seeders:0
leechers:30
MMA Romsnce 3-6-Alycia Taylor