Mobility v1 74 2002 CD Version

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 31, 2016 by soundddin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Mobility v1 74 2002 CD Version (Size: 722.35 MB)
 Mobility.bin722.35 MB
 Mobility.cue522 bytes

Description

This is a very old game that's described on here:

http://www.mobility-online.d...ions/generalinformation.html

The website only has a shareware version to download, a non-shareware version to buy ... yet the CD version is not available anymore.

Since I still have the physical disc from back then, here's a rip of it as CUE and BIN.

My disc had a slight sector error, thankfully it was only the DirectX distribution (6.1), so I was able to replace that file with exactly the same one from publicly available DirectX repos. For that I had to rewrite the image with PowerISO - but it should behave almost exactly the same.

Note that this is version 1.74, not 3.00/3.02 (the newest version from the website). There's a cracked version of that around, though.

This disc is includes some tutorial videos which are not available on the website, and the best thing (and what I remember most about this game, actually): cool retro ambient music! It's an actual audio CD, so you can rip it - or just leave the image mounted after installation and hopefully the game plays the music.

The game works right out of the box, no cracking needed.

This might not be up everyone's alley, think of this as more of a preservation upload.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
722.35 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Mobility v1 74 2002 CD Version

All Comments

Nice game considering it's age...Thanks!