Mobster Series (Anniversary Edition) by Amy Rachiele

seeders: 0
leechers: 5
Added on December 3, 2015 by Dr.Siddhuin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Mobster Series (Anniversary Edition) by Amy Rachiele (Size: 1.61 MB)
 Amy Rachiele - Mobster Series - Anniversary Edition.epub454.31 KB
 Amy Rachiele - Mobster Series - Anniversary Edition.mobi1.16 MB

Description

About the Series :

Mobster Series: Anniversary Edition! All three books with Bonus Epilogue! You can’t help what family you’re born into or what lies they keep from you. You can’t help it if they mold and shape you just the way they wanted. Are monsters born or made? Antonio and Megan have a timeless issue. They were told to stay away from each other. They try, they really do. But they are drawn to each other. Antonio is eighteen and the up and coming mob boss of Palmetto, New Jersey. Megan is a girl uprooted from the grassy plains of Ireland at the age of five. Now she’s seventeen and faced with horrors she never thought existed. There is no escaping the mob. It’s part of your existence! "I quite suddenly fell in love with this Mobster's series and find myself utterly captivated by Antonio and Megan characters, who just kept me awake last night... Well, what can I say? Amy Rachiele has created one very impressive love story that I have become addicted to." ~Natalie, Goodreads

Amy Rachiele is a military spouse who has spent many years in the family program sector of the National Guard and currently works for the Department of Veteran Affairs. She has worked previously with families facing deployment and separation issues as well as families of the Fallen. She holds a Master's degree from Rhode Island College in English and Secondary Education. Amy devoted 10 years to teaching at-risk students in the Providence School System. Besides writing, she enjoys scrapbooking, sewing and is learning to knit. Amy lives in Massachusetts with her son and husband.

Cover :

Paperback: 520 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (September 20, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1492765570
ISBN-13: 978-1492765578
Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.3 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.61 MB
seeders:0
leechers:5
Mobster Series (Anniversary Edition) by Amy Rachiele