Modern Particle Physics - Thomson [CUP-2013].pdf {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on May 5, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Modern Particle Physics - Thomson [CUP-2013].pdf {Charm-Quark} (Size: 6.03 MB)
 Thomson M.-Modern Particle Physics-Cambridge University Press (2013).pdf6.03 MB

Description

Modern Particle Physics

Book Description :
Unique in its coverage of all aspects of modern particle physics, this textbook provides a clear connection between the theory and recent experimental results, including the discovery of the Higgs boson at CERN. It provides a comprehensive and self-contained description of the Standard Model of particle physics suitable for upper-level undergraduate students and graduate students studying experimental particle physics. Physical theory is introduced in a straightforward manner with full mathematical derivations throughout. Fully-worked examples enable students to link the mathematical theory to results from modern particle physics experiments. End-of-chapter exercises, graded by difficulty, provide students with a deeper understanding of the subject.

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.03 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Modern Particle Physics - Thomson [CUP-2013].pdf {Charm-Quark}