Modern Techniques In Data Collection By Julian Merghart An Introductory Guide to Creating an Advanced Data Collecting Website Built in PHP, HTML 5 and MYSQLi

seeders: 0
leechers: 8
Added on December 17, 2013 by blackened1969in Books
Torrent verified.

Description

Modern Techniques In Data Collection By Julian Merghart An Introductory Guide to Creating an Advanced Data Collecting Website Built in PHP, HTML 5 and MYSQLi

When you think about collecting data, you want to think globally. Who are your users? What are they trying to tell you? What will keep them engaged? This book will hopefully be more than your average introduction to PHP and MYSQLi. I wanted to bring everyone who reads this book along for the journey I took when creating The Blacklist.

The Blacklist, as it was originally conceived, is a complaint registry. I wanted a place where people could register complaints against businesses, but have the environment be free of excessive moderation, and hopefully have quality complaints in an organized environment.

The best tools for this job, at this present time are PHP and MYSQLi. HTML and HTML 5 will also play an important role in some of the minor details of the site, but overall PHP and MYSQLi is a good combination to achieve a website where people submit information, and the website records it in a database.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.62 MB
seeders:0
leechers:8