Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo(720p) Encoded Subbed Complete

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on November 20, 2013 by AnimeWorld.Coin Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720p

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo(720p) Encoded Subbed Complete (Size: 926.87 MB)
 AnimeWorld.CO.txt81 bytes
 M.I.K.K.S.D - 04 [v2]_[HS].mkv93.04 MB
 M.I.K.K.S.D - 05 [v2]_[HS].mkv92.04 MB
 M.I.K.K.S.D - 06 [v2] [HS].mkv92.91 MB
 M.I.K.K.S.D - 07 [v2] [HS].mkv93.17 MB
 M.I.K.K.S.D - 08 [v2] [HS].mkv92.85 MB
 MIKKSD - 09 [v2] [HS].mkv92.64 MB
 MIKKSD-01_[HS]_[v2].mkv92.95 MB
 MIKKSD-02_[HS]_[v2].mkv93.07 MB
 MIKKSD-03_[HS]_[v2].mkv92.87 MB
 Mondaiji - 10.mkv91.32 MB

Description

Sakamaki Izayoi, a boy bored with the entire world, one day receives a letter, with the following wording:

"This letter is for those of you with many troubles and extraordinary powers. If you wish to see how far that power of yours will take you, cast aside your family, your friends, your possessions, and come to our Little Garden."

The moment Izayoi opens the envelope, he is transported to an alternate world. There, he discovers that two other problem children were transported by letters as well — a taciturn girl named Kasukabe You with a cat, and a beautiful yet haughty girl named Kudou Asuka. A girl named Kuro Usagi (Black Rabbit) summoned the three to her presently unnamed (No Name) community, giving them a chance to participate in the Gift Games... well, and to use their gifts to help her weak community regain reputation, name and banner from the Demon Lord, who took those away in a Gift Game.

Recommend For Those Who Like Esper Power!!

Small Encoded But High Quality.Enjoy Watching.^__^
Uploaded By-AnimeWorld.Co

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
926.87 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo(720p) Encoded Subbed Complete

Screenshots

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo(720p) Encoded Subbed Complete screenshot