Money, Wealth, Life Insurance - Jake Thompson - [N27]

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on April 21, 2016 by flambokidin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Money, Wealth, Life Insurance - Jake Thompson - [N27] (Size: 561.15 KB)
 Money, Wealth, Life Insurance - Jake Thompson.epub439.75 KB
 Cover.jpg121.4 KB

Description

Money, Wealth, Life Insurance: How the Wealthy Use Life Insurance As a Tax-free Personal Bank to Supercharge Their Savings by Jake Thompson

English | EPUB | 61 Pages | ISBN-10: 1494896478 | ISBN-13: 978-1494896478
1 January 2014 | Finance

CONTENTS
Acknowledgments
1 The Greatest Test of All
2 Banks, Corporations, and Billions of Dollars
3 How I Earned 300 Percent Returns
4 Winning With Taxes
5 What the Wealthy Know About Risk
6 Supercharged Savings With Cash Value Life Insurance
7 A More Efficient Savings Strategy
8 Case Study 1: Consistent Contributions
9 Case Study 2: Lump Sum with Consistent Contributions
10 Case Study 3: Lump Sum Only
11 My Final Words

Excerpt:
Please travel with me in history for just a moment. It's the latter half of the 18th century, America has just gained its freedom, and the birth of a great nation is underway. Some of the greatest minds in history are creating their footprint on the very land we stand on today.

Among many memorable events, one of the first financial tools of the western world is created. A tool with origins dating back to ancient Rome. And while no one knows it just yet, it will become a lifeline, a protection, and a champion of the greatest test of all…

…the test of time.
It will literally save thousands of individuals, families, and businesses from financial ruin and devastation. It will be a beacon of hope in the midst of chaos. And most importantly, it will be a source of stability and control in an industry full of crooks and criminals, willing to do anything to make an extra buck.

Over the next few centuries, it will be so ingrained in American culture that making changes to it will be near impossible. It will become the last place truly protected from the corruption of greedy investors, untamed government, and unforeseen financial turmoil.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
561.15 KB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Money, Wealth, Life Insurance - Jake Thompson - [N27]