Monica McInerney - All Together Now - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 6
Added on March 11, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Monica McInerney - All Together Now - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 2.28 MB)
 Monica McInerney - All Together Now.epub2.28 MB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day - I stand by my torrents 100% and will do anything it takes to get them to you:)

June 1st 2009 - English - Women's Fiction/Short Stories - EPub

A group of friends on an unconventional diet learn some important life lessons, a fashion-challenged grandmother weaves some magic in a dusty charity shop, a grieving young mother takes a healing journey, and a shy woman from a family of high-achievers learns to follow her dreams.

From one Australia's most loved authors comes All Together Now, a collection of Monica McInerney's short fiction gathered between two covers for the first time. Including her popular novella, Odd One Out, this is a book to inspire and delight fans of all ages.

Family relationships, sibling rivalry, love lost and love found – these stories touch on the popular themes of Monica McInerney's hugely successful novels, and are brimming with her trademark colour, warmth and humour.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.28 MB
seeders:2
leechers:6
Monica McInerney - All Together Now - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub