Monogato - various (Size: 66.44 MB)
 Monogato - Sunday Cocktail (Original Mix).mp37.59 MB
 Monogato - Climate Change (Original Mix).mp38.88 MB
 Monogato - Kim (Original Mix).mp39.66 MB
 Markus Schulz - Let It Go (Monogato Remix).mp310.14 MB
 Monogato - Sincere (Original Mix) HD.mp311.08 MB
 Monogato - Miami Vibe (Omnia mix).mp319.09 MB

Description

As ordinary as his real name might sound, as extraordinary are the sounds he produces under the Monogato, Ecco, Oryon and Marninx guises. Dutch producer Peter Smit delivered some heavy weight remixes and slowly build up an impessive catalogue of his own productions. ‘Morning Light’, ‘Intuition’, ‘Aire Azul’ and ‘Skunk’ all led to the style we know from him today. Monogato speaks his mind in a mixture of lovely progressive and melodic trance with a housy accent. With ‘Miami Vibe’ ready to hit the WMC,and his new package ‘Climate Change/Zero Compromise’ freshly released on the Coldharbour imprint, it’s right about time to let him speak his mind a bit more. Let’s talk about loops, the future and his passion for trance music. Monogato: ‘Music can really determine your mood for the day or the whole week.’

Different but familiar
Within 4 years, Monogato has seen his name rising from new talent to a settled producer amongst the respected producer elite trance has today. Monogato: ‘I think it’s because I intend to never create the same, though I do try to keep my own sound. From my view, I’d say I do it with success. But opinions may vary.’ Well, we certainly agree. Whether it’s under his Mannix or Monogato guise, whatever he delivers, it’s always fresh. ‘My sound is different but familiar. I actually listen to a lot of other productions before jumping in the studio. But I always give it my all when I create my own input.’

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
66.44 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Monogato - various