Monument Builders 6 – Empire State Building

seeders: 24
leechers: 1
Added on September 21, 2013 by iraidain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Monument Builders 6 – Empire State Building (Size: 132.67 MB)
 Monument Builders 6 – Empire State Building.exe131.31 MB
 Monument Builders 6 – Empire State Building.jpg1.36 MB
 Monument Builders 6 – Empire State Building.txt1.24 KB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes

Description

September 13, 2013

It’s 1930 and the competition is on to build the tallest building in the world. As Miranda’s project manager, you’re in charge of bringing her big vision to life in Monument Builders – Empire State Building, the latest hit from the makers of the Monument Builders popular series of time management games.
From the bottom up, build one of the world’s most iconic buildings in New York City as you learn anecdotes about the building’s design, purpose, and origins. Your appreciation for this gem of concrete and steel will grow as you face the challenges on site. Clear roads, generate concrete, order and store and deliver supplies, build supporting businesses, and manage your crew to make this architectural dream a reality.

System Requirements:

CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 338 MB

All files are scanned before uploading here:http://www.virustotal.com,
and local virus programms.
Some files get falsely detected as being virus, but this is not the case, we has no
wish to cause infection to anyone's computer.  If this bothers you, try another antivirus
program or just buy the game.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
132.67 MB
seeders:24
leechers:1
Monument Builders 6 – Empire State Building

All Comments

good game...dwnload fa ma frd...goes good for him
i installed this game twice and i have the same problem everytime i can hear the game play but i cant see it because i have a black monitor that it says signal is over limits!!I had to make system restore from safe mode First i thought that my pc had a problem but after i have played other games since then now i am sure its games fault
nicw