Moon 44 (fan-edit).m4v

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 15, 2015 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pMPEG-4

Moon 44 (fan-edit).m4v (Size: 846.06 MB)
 Moon 44 (fan-edit).m4v846.06 MB

Description

Moon 44. This movie I did not like. Point blank, it is a movie that has some prison men raping boys theme that ruins everything the special effect team worked so hard for. Actually it ruined my day after I watched it. It felt like someone touched me in the wrong place. :(

After some research I discovered that the theme is better done with a more experienced director, a better script, and a different movie. One that is not directed at kids. Part of the plot to make our kids confused? Get us off our game? Someone should get slapped for this. And not in the buttocks.

To be fair, there was some great ideas though.

Companies waring over minerals, suits who only care for cash and not life, desperate people who have to work for these companies cause there is nothing else to get, a hero who has honor, and imprisoned people who find a chance to change.

This movie was intriguing because this is regarded as the last movie that used the old time real practical effects throughout. No cgi for this movie. What is on screen looks fantastic for the budget that they where given.

City landscapes, ships, helicopters, moon bases, it looks like they had fun.

Plus it introduces a character that we all seem to have in our life. The cookie man! Never forget the Cookie man! (tears start to swell)

Oh, and the rape theme is gone. Like it never happened.

Please remember to own a copy before you download!

If you like this re-edit, can I humbly ask you to seed ? It will help support the fan-edit community! Thank you!

854x480ltrbx
1 hr 12 min
video 7/10 depending on what you like. Cheers!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
846.06 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Moon 44 (fan-edit).m4v

Trailer