Moonwalker Michael Jackson AVI (IN ENGLISH- No subtitles or voice overs)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 30, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Description

OK.. lemme start off by saying this is the first Torrent Ive ever uploaded.. so be nice! :P

For those of you who dont know, this is a movie from 1988 by Michael Jackson called Moonwalker. It starts off with a few clips and random things.. Some music videos, and then leads up to an actually movie (Which has a few videos in it, in itself). If you want a full synopsis,check out the IMDB info .

ANYHOW...

I wanted this movie so bad because I only ever had it on VHS. Now that the legendary MJ has passed on, I was even more determined to find it. So I went in search of a torrent to download this.

Anybody else only find copies in difficult formats, with subtitles, and/or voice overs?

Well after hours and hours of downloading, searching, attempted conversions.. you name it.. I final achieved the result I wanted..

So here ya go!

Moonwalker.. No weird voice overs, no subtitles in crazy languages, nothing to mount, nothing to convert, nothing to extract... Just the movie, in all its AVI glory.

I know.. it sucks.. it wont fit on a disk. but hey, that was the least of my worries!

Feel free to comment with any questions, or to lemme know how I did for my first torrent (still doing my best to figure things out).

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
792.22 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Moonwalker Michael Jackson AVI (IN ENGLISH- No subtitles or voice overs)

Trailer