Morrissey - Ringleader Of The Tormentors vinylrip 24bit 48khz FL

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on April 4, 2008 by in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Morrissey - Ringleader Of The Tormentors vinylrip 24bit 48khz FL (Size: 608.44 MB)
 1 - I Will See You in Far Off Places - Ringleader Of The Tormentors - Morrissey.flac53.28 MB
 10 - To Me You Are a Work of Art - Ringleader Of The Tormentors - Morrissey.flac49 MB
 11 - I Just Want to See the Boy Happy - Ringleader Of The Tormentors - Morrissey.flac37.17 MB
 12 - At Last I Am Born - Ringleader Of The Tormentors - Morrissey.flac41.6 MB
 2 - Dear God, Please Help Me - Ringleader Of The Tormentors - Morrissey.flac61.73 MB
 3 - You Have Killed Me - Ringleader Of The Tormentors - Morrissey.flac38.72 MB
 4 - The Youngest Was the Most Loved - Ringleader Of The Tormentors - Morrissey.flac37.15 MB
 5 - In the Future When All's Well - Ringleader Of The Tormentors - Morrissey.flac49.74 MB
 6 - The Father Who Must Be Killed - Ringleader Of The Tormentors - Morrissey.flac47.05 MB
 7 - Life Is a Pigsty - Ringleader Of The Tormentors - Morrissey.flac92.04 MB
 8 - I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now - Ringleader Of The Tormentors - Morrissey.flac52.05 MB
 9 - On the Streets I Ran - Ringleader Of The Tormentors - Morrissey.flac48.87 MB
 Cover.jpg33.38 KB

Description

Vinyl rip from 180g new vinyl. Small amounts of surface noise.

Why 2448? Why not use 24bit 96khz instead? I\'m using a Squeezebox and the highest rate is 24/48.

Ringleader of the Tormentors is the title of Morrissey\'s most recent album, which debuted at number one in the UK album charts and number twenty-seven in the US. Billboard magazine described the album as showcasing \"a thicker, more rock-driven sound\"[1]; Morrissey attributes this change in sound to new guitarist Jesse Tobias. The album was released on 3 April 2006 internationally and on 4 April 2006 in North America. The album was released on the Attack Records label.

Equipment used for the rip

---------------------------

Pro-ject RPM5 turntable

Benz Micro MC pickup

Cambridge Azur 640P Phono pre-amplifier that is extensively modified

Silver cables

AD converter E-MU 0404 USB

Hope you like it.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
608.44 MB
seeders:0