Morrowind 2011 mod compendium - Linux wineprefix

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on January 28, 2011 by EbilPhishXin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Morrowind 2011 mod compendium - Linux wineprefix (Size: 2.68 GB)
 morrowind-2011-linux-wineprefix.tar.gz2.68 GB

Description

Mirrored this across from: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6087962/Morrowind_2011_mod_compendium_-_Linux_wineprefix

WARNING: If you don't use linux, or don't know how to use wine, this isnt for you.

If you don't know what a wineprefix is look here:
http://wiki.jswindle.com/index.php/Wine_Prefixes
If that sounds scary to you, then please move along.

This contains an (Almost) fully configured and installed copy of morrowind with the now infamous 2011 mod compendium, intended for use on Linux with wine.

I take no credit for anything included in this package. I just found it and put it together in case other linux user wanted to try it without as much hassle.

I've already set everything up, and included the google cache of the instuctions i followed (the author unfortunetly removed the original).

I wasnt able to generate distant land data, so that part of the mod is unconfigured right now (If anyone can get this to work, please let me know.)

This is just a test run to see if distributing games in a wine prefix is worth doing. Everything should work out of the box more or less, once you've setup the prefix.

Any comments, general feedback, whatever leave on the pirate bay page for this torrent as that is the easiest way for me to monitor things. If for whatever reason you can't find this torrent on the pirate bay, thats because i've probably released a newer better version.

Although this prefix includes the full game+ addons, it does not include a NoCD Crack, as the game works fine with the CD or an ISO file. If you don't already have a copy of the game or an ISO, the go get one or find a NoCD Crack.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.68 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Morrowind 2011 mod compendium - Linux wineprefix