Morrowind Elder Scrolls 3 + Expansions & [Plugins+Tweaks] [Ver,1

seeders: 43
leechers: 4
Added on August 26, 2009 by in Games
Torrent verified.

Morrowind Elder Scrolls 3 + Expansions & [Plugins+Tweaks] [Ver,1 (Size: 2.06 GB)
 morrowind.exe3.79 MB
 Balmora Apartment.zip276.01 KB
 area_effect_arrows.zip6.79 KB
 mrbig.zip4.37 KB
 Rings_of_Roan_V1.0 Clean.zip3.38 KB
 INSTALL.txt138 bytes
 lefemmarmor1.1.zip665.18 KB
 entertainers.zip609.11 KB
 firemoth1.1.zip456.92 KB
 adamantiumarmor.zip266.65 KB
 ebartifact.zip170.57 KB
 bittercoastsounds.zip43.04 KB
 masterindex.zip33.2 KB
 MWE3B_v1.6.1820_Update.exe425.03 KB
 morrowind.iso639.51 MB
 The Elder Scrolls Construction Set.iso631.52 MB
 bloodmoon.iso506.79 MB
 tribunal.iso326.65 MB
 Optimising Morrowind Settings.rtf7.79 KB
 info.nfo5.66 KB
 Install notes.txt476 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.06 GB
seeders:43
leechers:4
Morrowind Elder Scrolls 3 + Expansions & [Plugins+Tweaks] [Ver,1

All Comments

my internet is slow, will it still work if i dont include the construction set and tribunal? because i only want bloodmoon and the main game. i just want to try the lan mod....
i download first main but seems to crash every time. expecially when going out the boat...
same ... :(
Great copy. Good ol' demonoid. Regardless, thanks for the upload. Should have took some time to compile a solid mod pack to go with it. 'cause we all know we need better bodies and better heads. Tamriel Rebuilt is good too.
Will Code patch work if you replace the exe later on, since it changes the exe itself?
EDIT: There is no need to replace it if you use morrowind iso as a cd. So use a cd and no worries if it will undo Morrowind code patch. To install Code patch - either download it from Morrowind Nexus or use MGSO which is an overhaul. MGSO will fix all the bugs you could find through code patch, check your system for all necessary software, generate distand land with MGE and for all the graphics changes you have explanations through installation so u can choose whichever fits your taste. 3.0 version is the latest i think.
This game works perfect!
Super fast download. Run and install in the following order (otherwise it'll throw a ton of errors or won't work at all):
while saving the data files after loading it in the construction set, what name should be given ?
kid
worked well :D
Actually install note is not true. I installed all game but it didn't work. so path update file not working perfect too. when I installed just morrowind + bloodmoon then path update worked. So game worked too.
Another thing. When I installed "TRIBUNAL" then game warned " it can give error". and exacutable bla bla. So when I copy pase used "no cd" "morrowind.exe" then game didn't work.
If as that cds working well so install note is not true. intall parts fallows are not true. Please check it who upload this torrent. and write again install note more clean.
Last one... I have windows vista and its working "morrowind" + "bloodmoon". Just I can make work "TRIBUNAL" part. Thanks for upload.
great game and works fine with how it's explained in the notes
can you play your old saves when you install expansions?