Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition [Update 7] (2015) PC Full Digital Game by katzo

seeders: 7
leechers: 115
Added on May 24, 2015 by katzoin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition [Update 7] (2015) PC Full Digital Game by katzo (Size: 29.17 GB)
 setup-3.bin1.96 GB
 setup-10.bin1.96 GB
 setup-11.bin1.96 GB
 setup-12.bin1.96 GB
 setup-13.bin1.96 GB
 setup-14.bin1.96 GB
 setup-6.bin1.96 GB
 setup-2.bin1.96 GB
 setup-7.bin1.96 GB
 setup-4.bin1.96 GB
 setup-5.bin1.96 GB
 setup-8.bin1.96 GB
 setup-9.bin1.96 GB
 setup-1.bin1.96 GB
 setup-15.bin1.79 GB
 setup.exe679.79 KB

Description

Description:
Fueled by next-gen technology, Mortal Kombat X combines unparalleled, cinematic presentation with dynamic gameplay to create an unprecedented Kombat experience. For the first time ever, Mortal Kombat X gives players the ability to choose from multiple variations of each character impacting both strategy and fighting style. And with a new fully-connected gameplay experience, players are launched into a persistent online contest where every fight matters in a global battle for supremacy. Players step into an original story showcasing some of the game’s most prolific characters including Scorpion and Sub-Zero, while introducing new challengers that represent the forces of good and evil and tie the tale together.

imageimageimageimage

Additional Information:
1. Install, pick language (English or Russian).2. Play.

Features:
- Installation time 30 minutes- Partially cut all localization except English and Russian- Version of the game - 0138-124-169656-23070.1 (23070 region_world)- Have all the DLC up to this date( released online ).Premium Edition-The Kombat Pack(Each fighter comes with a themed skin pack including three new skins for select characters)-The Samurai Pack offers three new character skins that reimagines favorite Mortal Kombat X characters as Imperial Samurai and Ronin. The Samurai Pack offers Ronin Kenshi, Samurai Shinnok and Jingu Kitana character skins.-Goro Playable CharacterThe Ultimate Horror Pack-Playable character Jason Voorhees-Horror skins Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac

System Requirements:
✔ Operating System: 64-bit: Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10✔ Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz✔ Memory: 3 GB✔ Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5850✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0✔ Free hard drive space: 36 GB

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
29.17 GB
seeders:7
leechers:115
Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition [Update 7] (2015) PC Full Digital Game by katzo

Trailer

Screenshots

Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition [Update 7] (2015) PC Full Digital Game by katzo screenshot
Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition [Update 7] (2015) PC Full Digital Game by katzo screenshot

All Comments

I finally tested the game, guys. I thought it was some kind of virus cause it my antivirus notified me when it that it installed something on my pc, and it kept getting stuck in splash screen. When I tried it on my PC, the game ran, funny, because my laptop had better specs than my pc. It works now, but do not know if nvcsync (im not sure if this was the right name i lost the pic) that it installed is a virus or not. But yes IT WORKS.
should I download this or are you gonna upload another version containing predator?
If predator show up online, I will update but for now, I can only offer this version.