MotoGP 2014 Round 01 Qatar Q1 and Q2 Full 720p25

seeders: 24
leechers: 1
Added on March 22, 2014 by a9052618997in TV
Torrent verified.

MotoGP 2014 Round 01 Qatar Q1 and Q2 Full 720p25 (Size: 1.11 GB)
 Qatar 2014 MotoGP Q1 and Q2 Full 720p25.flv1.11 GB

Description

Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (Main), yuv420p, 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9]
2460 kb/s, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 1k tbn, 50 tbc

Stream #0:1: Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 65 kb/s

**INCLUDES POST QUALIFYING RIDER INTERVIEWS!!**

Please let me know how you like the quality!

And also a huge thanks to the seeders with massive upload speeds! Couldn't do it without ya!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.11 GB
seeders:24
leechers:1

All Comments

man do u include race video too
The full race video is up on one of my other torrents: http://kat.cm/motogp-2014-round-01-qatar-race-full-720p25-t8912680.html
Good upload but size is my only complaint. These should be around 750Mb. Much appreciated though because am a huge motorcycle fanatic. A7/V8
It's a direct stream rip so I don't have any control over the size, sorry :(
Yeah, with vlc and this .flv file you can't seek. I fixed all future files by converting to mp4 which vlc can seek no problem. On this torrent play it with SMPLAYER and the seeking works fine ;)
Thanks! Great that you took the effort to upload it! It isn't available in The Netherlands anymore, and since Dorna is the cause for this I really don't want to support motogp.com with an expensive videopass (5€ per race last year, this year only full weekend available until Tuesay after the race for 15€...). Thanks again! I am eagerly waiting for the race... ;-)
Also are you going to up world superbike and British superbike?
I've got no source for WSBK or BSB. See if you can get an invite code for racingfor.me as all of the WSBK and BSB will be available on there.
Are you going to up the race?
I sure damn am! Would you guys like me to get the race up the moment it finishes or would you like me to include Parc Fermé and the post-race rider interviews? I could include those in a separate torrent so I can get the race up the moment it finishes, but I know some people prefer to have everything included in one download.
Thanks for all the seeders
and a special thanks to the uploader Beast job!!!!!!
There are some people with insane seedboxes (or possible home internet connections)! The very first person who got it complete was uploading it at 83mb/sec! WOW! Again, a big thanks to the seeders.
Thanks so much mate for your efforts in enable all us motogp fans to watch this great sport pity we lost the greatest commentating trio (Toby moody julian raider and neil spalding) though just doesn't sound the same
Yeah, it's very sad. They are talking over each other quite a bit but it's their first race together. Hopefully they get perfectly in sync for later races!
10/10 thank you a lot for upload :) make my day. cant wait for the race
Race is going to be CRAZY! Can't wait :) Warmup starts approx 6 hours from now so I'll get that up as soon as it's finished. I'm going to try it in MP4 format instead of FLV (because some people reported they couldn't seek in the video).