MotoGP 2014 Round 03 Free Practice 1 (FP1) - Gran Premio Red Bull de la Republica Argentina - Autodromo Termas de Rio Hondo 720p

seeders: 9
leechers: 5
Added on April 25, 2014 by a9052618997in TV
Torrent verified.

MotoGP 2014 Round 03 Free Practice 1 (FP1) - Gran Premio Red Bull de la Republica Argentina - Autodromo Termas de Rio Hondo 720p (Size: 1.08 GB)
 MotoGP 2014 Round 03 Free Practice 1 (FP1) - Gran Premio Red Bull de la Republica Argentina -...1.08 GB

Description

MotoGP 2014 Round 03 Free Practice 1 (FP1) - Gran Premio Red Bull de la Republica Argentina - Autodromo Termas de Rio Hondo 720p

Official MotoGP.com feed (English).

Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (Main), yuv420p, 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9]
2460 kb/s, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 1k tbn, 50 tbc

Stream #0:1: Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 65 kb/s

I can't do anything about the audio volume, audio quality or audio mixing (bikes vs. commentators, etc.) and can't make the file size smaller, this is a DIRECT stream rip.

This file best played with MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC (MPC-HC), found in the k-lite codec pack as well as available for individual download. For the best audio, open the video file in MPC-HC, go to options, under Internal Filters click Audio Switcher. Put a checkmark in normalize, set the boost to 600% and leave regain volume checked on.

And also a huge thanks to the seeders with massive upload speeds! Couldn't do it without ya!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.08 GB
seeders:9
leechers:5

All Comments

Yep, but their flash player then pulls the the extra streams you pick and plays them on the extra audio channels, but doesn't help at all when capturing the stream because the extra channels aren't in the main stream.
This is a direct rip from MotoGP.com as specified in the description. Only for the qualifying and race do they broadcast in 6ch but to get the 6ch feed over the web they stream it in three separate streams so it makes it impossible to capture the other four channels all at once. I'd have to wait till the race is over, start the play back over and record the other two channels, do the same again for the other two, then mux them all together at the end. Not fun, not quick.
Mi gusta! Thanks man!
thanks
Thanks again mate
you sir, are a legend. also i don't think there's any commentating in FP1 (which i don't mind at all) so it's just pure bike sounds :) awesome
Yeah, very rarely is there commentary for FP1, which I also don't mind. Crank up the speakers and listen to them sing! :) There's commentary starting in FP2 which I just got up. Thanks for the comment :)