MotoGP 2014 Round 12 - RACE - Hertz British Grand Prix at Silverstone in 720p

seeders: 524
leechers: 295
Added on August 31, 2014 by a9052618997in TV
Torrent verified.

MotoGP 2014 Round 12 - RACE - Hertz British Grand Prix at Silverstone in 720p (Size: 1.79 GB)
 MotoGP 2014 Round 12 - RACE - Hertz British Grand Prix at Silverstone in 720p.mp41.79 GB

Description

Includes paddock, grid, race, parc fermé, podium and post race rider interviews!

Official MotoGP.com feed (English).

Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (Main), yuv420p, 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9]
2460 kb/s, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 1k tbn, 50 tbc

Stream #0:1: Audio: aac (faac) , 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 384kbps

Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.79 GB
seeders:524
leechers:295

All Comments

Thanks much.
Thanks, as always! Probably the most pre-race torrents I've ever seen, yet only 1 person has the actual race.
do you maybe have the moto3 race as well?
Always :) http://kat.cm/user/a9052618997/uploads/
a9052618997, if we ever cross paths, drinks are on me. thank you so much for these fast uploads!
haha, thanks! If you ever come near Toronto, Ontario, Canada then I'll hold ya to it! :)
Thank you so much
As usual, a great fast upload. Thank you so much.
Yeah, tell me about it! A few uploaders were super quick to get up the FP events and even the qualifying, including one who was fast to get up the Warmup this morning, but WHERE IS THE RACE PEOPLE? On race day who's the only one that comes through? Yep, you're lookin at him :) woot.
Can't wait to watch this. Unfortunately, my seedbox has been taking forever to download... obviously very popular.

People: Please remove your outbound restrictions and seed! I've been averaging 750KB/s in, but 13MB/s out!!!

EDIT: ignore my rating... I meant that for the Moto2.
Yeah, blame the problem on my end. My main seedbox crashed this morning (what timing, I know), it's still not back online. I had to install Transmission on a spare/slow seedbox I have and I posted this torrent in the "please help me upload" thread on here but all the seeders were way way too late to grab it :( If you post your seedbox's IP I'll make sure it gets priority :)
Thanks for the offer. Fortunatly, I've managed to download it now. I'm afraid my seedbox is on a dynamic IP which is unknown to me, so I wouldn't have been able to take you up on it. Luck of the draw I expect - I usually grab your torrents straight after you post them, so I'm normally pretty lucky with the downloading. After that, I just leave it to seed the rest of the afternoon.
Thanks then for all the help you can provide, the torrent community relies on people like you, with faster upload speeds then your download speeds :)