MotoGP 2015 Round 14 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Aragon 720p

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 27, 2015 by a9052618997in TV
Torrent verified.

MotoGP 2015 Round 14 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Aragon 720p (Size: 1.59 GB)
 03 - MotoGP Pre-Race Warm Up (WUP).mp4586.13 MB
 02 - Moto2 Pre-Race Warm Up (WUP).mp4519.55 MB
 01 - Moto3 Pre-Race Warm Up (WUP).mp4518.21 MB

Description

DIRECT .TORRENT FILE DOWNLOAD: http://www.filedropper.com/m...acewarmupswup-aragon720p

Official MotoGP.com feed (English).

Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (Main), yuv420p, 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9]
2305 kb/s, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 1k tbn, 50 tbc

Stream #0:1: Audio: aac (faac) , 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 96kbps

Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.59 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0

All Comments

I'd say I agree. Personally, apart from Rossi's answer in the press conference, I didn't have a problem. Stick with it, see how it goes and, if it happens too often, you can consider maybe delaying only the conference if people are OK with it.
Thanks for the question. MotoGP.com has changed something with their online streaming. There's next to nothing I can do to fix it. Sometimes it skips back and then repeats, sometimes it skips ahead then you miss some stuff (i.e. in this weekends pre-event press conference, you miss one entire answer that Rossi gives!). I've tried everything to fix it but I confirmed with one of my friends, it happens on his stream too, so it's not something on my end. The ONLY solution to fix it: For me to wait until the race or whatever is going on to finish, wait for MotoGP.com to get it up on their website, then start it streaming and record it as it plays (so another hour wait for it to record in real time). This would cause a big big delay in getting the videos up, so I think the occasional skip or hesitation in the video is worth it to get it up faster. If feedback from kat users complain about the skipping then I can switch to the other way and get the videos up a few hours after the events instead of a few minutes after like now. Thanks again for the question.
Lets get ready to rumble!

A'right! Let's go racing!
Thank you !
Thanks!