Mourinho: The Beautiful Game and Me [Jose Mourinho Chelsea Nepali]

seeders: 2
leechers: 13
Added on January 4, 2016 by NepaliChelseain Books > Magazines
Torrent verified.

Mourinho: The Beautiful Game and Me [Jose Mourinho Chelsea Nepali] (Size: 33.21 MB)
 Mourinho - Jose Mourinho Chelsea Nepali.pdf33.21 MB

Description

Please Seed after Downloading!!From the Wonderful Country of Nepal :) Bringing u Rare and Expensive Chelsea Contents :) (Those Who Can't Buy) Please Buy if u Like it and if U Can :)
Please Comment and give the torrent a Thumbs Up if u want the Official Magazines and The Matchday Programme Notes as well

Mourinho is a beautiful illustrated book which is both a sumptuous celebration of The Special One's managerial career so far, and an enigmatic insight into his unique brand of football wisdom and philosophy. In the legendary manager's very first book, and in his own images and captions, Jose Mourinho charts the peaks and troughs of the opening fifteen years of what has been a stellar rise to the summit of the global game. Through more than 120 personally selected images (some of which are exclusive to the book), fans will relish an intimate and unmissable opportunity to understand and further appreciate this giant of the sport.

About the Author
As a manager, Jose Mourinho is unique in winning eight league titles in four different European countries: in his homeland of Portugal with Porto, in England with Chelsea, in Italy with Inter Milan, and in Spain with Real Madrid. His managerial career may only be 15 seasons' old, but Mourinho has already won 22 trophies - including two Champions League titles. This is his first book.

Product Details
Hardcover: 272 pages
Publisher: Headline Book Publishing (October 8, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0755365534
ISBN-13: 978-0755365531

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
33.21 MB
seeders:2
leechers:13
Mourinho: The Beautiful Game and Me [Jose Mourinho Chelsea Nepali]