Movie 43 2013 R5 READNFO XviD HELLRAZ0R

seeders: 61
leechers: 21
Added on February 27, 2013 by scene4allin Movies
Torrent verified.

Movie 43 2013 R5 READNFO XviD HELLRAZ0R (Size: 727.7 MB)
 HELLRAZ0R.nfo1.69 KB
 Movie 43 2013 R5 READNFO XviD-HELLRAZ0R.avi710.57 MB
 sample.avi17.12 MB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes

Description

Release Info:

Release Name: Movie.43.2013.R5.READNFO.XviD-HELLRAZ0RFormat: AVISize: 711 MiBVideo: XviD | 624 x 320 | 1 006 Kbps | 30.000 FPS | 1.950Audio: English/Russian | 128 Kbps | 2 ch | MP3Runtime: 1h 26mnSubtitles: NoneSource: Russians/DUQA (Audio)Notes: I'm drunk right now, wbu?This does have CAM audio before anybody asks! Pretty god damn sure wewon't see any LiNE for this, doubt we'll get any full audio up until retail dropseither. First 5 minutes of the release are Russian dubbed. (You can still clearlyhear the English audio in the background over the Russian audio though). Aftercredits scene is also in Russian. Audio is a little meh, some of you won't mindit, some of you will hate it and some of you will bitch about it. Not our bestrelease but we simply have no time and we just had to put this out there.On a personal note: saw this at the cinema, I reccommend you watch it under theinfluence of a heavy amount of your favourite drug/alcohoic beverage. You mayunderstand it that way...We wish we could release more often, but we simply can't. We love you all. <3

IMDB Info:

Name: Movie 43Genre: ComedyIMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1333125/IMDB Rating: 4.6/10 from 7,807 usersDirectors: Bob Odenkirk, Elizabeth BanksWriters: Steve Baker, Will CarloughCast: Emma Stone, Stephen Merchant, Richard Gere Plot: A series of interconnected short films follows a washed-up producer as hepitches hilarious and insane story lines featuring some of the biggest stars inhollywood. 

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
727.7 MB
seeders:61
leechers:21
Movie 43 2013 R5 READNFO XviD HELLRAZ0R

Trailer

All Comments

good dl
thanx
legit, thanx2uploader&seederz:)
pretty good quality. horrible movie.
Please don't download it is monitored by producer. I received email from my internet provider that the producer logded a complain against me and requested to cease my connection and keep my IP as evidence of COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT !