Moving from C to C++ Discussing programming problems, why they exist and how C++ solves them

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on September 25, 2013 by Khaufin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Moving from C to C++ Discussing programming problems, why they exist and how C++ solves them (Size: 3.21 MB)
 Moving from C to C++ Discussing programming problems, why they exist and how C++ solves them.pdf3.21 MB

Description

The author says it best, "I hope to move you, a little at a time,from understanding C to the point where C++ becomes your mindset". This remarkable book is designed to streamline the process of learning C++ in a way that discusses programming problems, why they exist, and the approach C++ has taken to solve such problems.

"You can't just look at C++ as a collection of features; some of the features make no sense in isolation. You can only use the sum of the parts if you are thinking about design, not simply coding. To understand C++, you must understand the problems with C and with programming in general. This book discusses programming problems, why they are problems, and the approach C++ has taken to solve such problems. Thus, the set of features that I explain in each chapter will be based on the way that I see a particular type of problem being solved in C++."

Tailor made to treat difficult concepts in a simple and practical way, the book focuses on building a customizable model for the reader which helps in deducing the solution of any puzzle that one might encounter.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.21 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Moving from C to C++ Discussing programming problems, why they exist and how C++ solves them

All Comments

Thank You Very Much
Thanks.