Mp3Doctor Pro v5.11.056 [Compile 104] + CRACK

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
Added on June 24, 2011 by MaxWinin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Mp3Doctor Pro v5.11.056 [Compile 104] + CRACK (Size: 1.93 MB)
 Mp3Doctor Pro v5.11.056 [Compile 104] + CRACK.rar1.93 MB

Description

=============================================================================

=============================================================================

Mp3Doctor PRO

Mp3Doctor is the ONE AND ONLY software specialy designed to improve/modofy/fix/repair your Mp3 or Wav files.

The philosophy of Mp3Doctor is to bring to the home or professional user a SIMPLE and EASY way to manipulate in a very accurate and advanced way the sound files without the need to be an expert in audio.

Now everyone could give some make-up to his sound files before burning a CD or just to have a standarized set of Mp3 or Wav files.

Specialy the music downloaders (Morpheus, Kazaa, Napster, etc) suffer the situation of having very different quality files with different volumes, qualities, eqalizations, untrimmeds, etc.

Now Mp3Doctor will help you to mantaind and IMPROVE your music collection.

=====================================================

How to Install:

1. Extract from ".rar" file by using Winrar

2. Install from "setup.exe", and don't run

3. Copy and Paste the "CRACK" into the installed folder, "C;Program FilesMp3DoctorPRO"

4. OK

Done!

=====================================================

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.93 MB
seeders:12
leechers:0
Mp3Doctor Pro v5.11.056 [Compile 104] + CRACK

All Comments

Works perfect! seeding...
Thanks, just what I was looking for :)
thanks !!!
dont know if any one els has this problem but for some of my songs, when i process it, the songs come out high pitched and almost 3 times as fast, but in mp3doctor in the box where you can listen to the music, it sounds like it should, better and louder. but the problem is that the music it gives sounds something like alvin and chinkmunks and is extremly fast. dose any one have any idea how to fix this, please help. great download by the way
Works perfectly!