Mr and Mrs Sundays Suppers More than 100 Delicious Homemade Recipes to Bring Your Family Together[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 21, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Mr and Mrs Sundays Suppers More than 100 Delicious Homemade Recipes to Bring Your Family Together[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 25.97 MB)
 wmrq3.Mr..and.Mrs..Sundays.Suppers.More.than.100.Delicious.Homemade.Recipes.to.Bring.Your.Family....25.97 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: EPUB/
Genre: specialty niche cookbook/tutorial
Published:2015

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: The latest collection from New York Times best-selling author Lorraine Wallace, wife of Fox Sunday News anchor Chris Wallace

Lorraine Wallace, wife of Fox Sunday News anchor Chris Wallace, writes her third cookbook, following Mr. Sunday's Soups and Mr. Sunday's Saturday Night Chicken, both New York Times bestsellers. An expert on making meals for the family, Lorraine presents recipes that are sure to bring everyone together on any occasion, from weeknight meals to holidays to game day. This cookbook includes heartwarming favorites like Beef Stew with Winter Root Vegetables and Mom's Chicken and Rice Casserole as well as reinvented classics like Lobster Pot Pie and Chicken Cordon Bleu Pinwheels. She also includes delicious vegetarian and gluten-free options. As her first hardcover, Mr. and Mrs. Sunday's Suppers is a keepsake her fans and family will treasure.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
25.97 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Mr and Mrs Sundays Suppers More than 100 Delicious Homemade Recipes to Bring Your Family Together[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG