Mtv Liquid Television Season 1

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on August 2, 2007 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Mtv Liquid Television Season 1 (Size: 1.5 GB)
 MTV Liquid Television - 101 [OVERKiLL].avi230.95 MB
 _____padding_file_0_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.50.35 KB
 MTV Liquid Television - 102 [OVERKiLL].avi258.07 MB
 _____padding_file_1_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.441.03 KB
 MTV Liquid Television - 103 [OVERKiLL].avi257.79 MB
 _____padding_file_2_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.214.79 KB
 MTV Liquid Television - 104 [OVERKiLL].avi277.76 MB
 _____padding_file_3_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.245.7 KB
 MTV Liquid Television - 105 [OVERKiLL].avi262.66 MB
 _____padding_file_4_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.348.09 KB
 MTV Liquid Television - 106 [OVERKiLL].avi247.67 MB

Description

Not my original, I like it and had a hard time getting it, so I bundled them to pass it on. Original pirate's credit is on each episode( i think...) Look at the other stuff they've upped, its all cool.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.5 GB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Mtv Liquid Television Season 1

All Comments

torrent worked perfect. quality is perfect considering it is a VHS recording. most of the audio and video are surprisingly clear. occasional lines runnin up the screen from the taping or re-taping probably. for the audio it sounded like some of the people who were recording the show was using the cable box(probably the Sprucer..haha i feel old) to adjust the sound and you can hear the sound change on the recording. doesn't happen too much and not on most episodes.
Fast download....quality as expected from VHS..thank you for the upload (the show was a bit too weird for me!)
great find!!!! great job uploader!!!
good thx slow