Murder in Successville s02e01 Vigilante EN SUB MPEG4 x264 WEBRIP [MPup]

seeders: 9
leechers: 5
Added on June 22, 2016 by makpufterpupin TV
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Murder in Successville s02e01 Vigilante EN SUB MPEG4 x264 WEBRIP [MPup] (Size: 500.88 MB)
 Murder.in.Successville.s02e01.Vigilante.EN.SUB.MPEG4.x264.WEBRIP.[MPup].mp4500.83 MB
 Murder.in.Successville.s02e01.Vigilante.EN.SUB.MPEG4.x264.WEBRIP.[MPup].srt47.92 KB

Description

Murder.in.Successville.s02e01.Vigilante.EN.SUB.MPEG4.x264.WEBRIP.[MPup]

Format: MPEG-4

Size: 1280x720
DisplayAspectRatio: 16:9
FrameRate: 25.000 fps
AudioCodec: AAC
Channels: 2 channels
SamplingRate: 48.0 KHz

1 of 6

There's been another murder in Successville, but this week the suspect is D.I. Sleet! It's the job of his new rookie, TV personality Vicky Pattison, to try and clear his name and find the real killer in this weird and wonderful world of improvised comedy.

It's not the birthday D.I. Sleet was expecting when Nick Knowles' body is found dead in Sleet's car. With all evidence pointing towards him, Sleet is arrested and taken to prison. Vicky must now break him out of jail and clear his name.

Pattison is put through her paces as she and Sleet become renegades and meet three bizarre suspects who might have framed him for murder:

Sleazy Politician Len Goodman - Successville's most corrupt politician had beef with Sleet in the past. Now playing by their own rules, the pair kidnap Len and attempt to torture him for answers.

Lorraine Kelly - Lorraine is Sleet's ex-lover and was emotionally scarred when he called things off. Was this enough motive for Lorraine to frame him for murder? Vicky breaks into her apartment to search for clues.

D.I. Lewis Hamilton - Sleet's main rival at cop school. Did Hamilton have something to gain from getting Sleet sent way? The pair break into the police station to get some answers.

After meeting all three suspects and still no closer to the answer, Sleet has reached breaking point. With a gun to Pattison's head he takes her up to the roof of Successville police station. Can she turn the tense situation around, save the day and clear Sleet's name once and for all?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
500.88 MB
seeders:9
leechers:5
Murder in Successville s02e01 Vigilante EN SUB MPEG4 x264 WEBRIP [MPup]