[Murray Engleheart,Arnaud Durieux]AC/DC : Maximum Rock & Rol l :The Ultimate Story of the World's Greatest Rock-and-Roll Band (pdf){Zzzzz}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 9, 2014 by zombie_roxin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Description

After more than three decades and 150 million albums, AC/DC has established itself as much more than just a great rock band. For millions of fans spanning several generations across the world, they are an ear-bleedingly loud, sweat-soaked religion.

Now, in a book of astonishing breadth and scope, comes the complete story of AC/DC. Everything you ever wanted to know and plenty more you never dreamt of is all here, the ultimate balls-out adventure, laced with sex, drunken escapades, and brawls—topped off with rare intimate photos to create the ultimate portrait of the ultimate rock band.

Product Description

Review

“The most authoritative AC/DC book to date.” (Billboard (Australia))

“The definitive biography ... this book is required reading for any serious fan of rock music.” (Publishers Weekly (starred review))
About the Author

Murray Engleheart is one of Australia's most respected music writers with a career that spans more than a quarter of a century. He is a noted authority on AC/DC and has interviewed the members of the band on numerous occasions.

Rock journalist Arnaud Durieux has followed AC/DC's career for more than twenty-five years and has amassed the largest archive of AC/DC material in the world. He has interviewed the band many times and has contributed to many of their projects, recently co-producing their multi-platinum DVD "Plug Me In."

Publisher: It Books; Reprint edition (5 February 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0061133922
ISBN-13: 978-0061133923

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

AC/DC fans should get this! 15 January 2007
By Jinksyboy -

I have every AC/DC book ever published and this is probaly the most informative of them all. I'm a self confesed AC/DC FREAK and I 've read things in here that I never knew. One of the things I like about this book is the interviews with people that were in bands with Angus and Malcolm before they were in AC/DC. Some of the pictures in this book are rare. I like the one with Angus and Malcolm when they were kids on a rocking horse.. Also the pics of Bon and Brian when they young and the picture of Angus with Tantrum. Anyways, I would highly recomend this for every AC/DC fan out there.. Long Live AC/DC!!

A Quality Read 9 January 2007
By RED -

At last, a very well written publication about AC/DC. It is highly informative & presented in easy to read language & format. It avoids regurgitating the now old & discredited myths & rumours about the band and instead provides an interesting analysis of the history and music of AC/DC and its musicians. It takes the reader on a well researched journey through 30+ years with the band. Thankfully, authors, Engleheart & Durieux, have taken great care to get the facts straight & have shown a particular undertanding & knowledge of the band's early history in Australia, their influences & the history of the Australian music scene. The photos are well selected & an added bonus. It is a book for fans who want fact rather than glitz.

I would recommend that this book be read in conjunction with Clinton Walker's book "Highway To Hell: The Life & Times of AC/DC Legend Bon Scott".

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.45 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
[Murray Engleheart,Arnaud Durieux]AC/DC : Maximum Rock & Rol l :The Ultimate Story of the World's Greatest Rock-and-Roll Band (pdf){Zzzzz}