Music Videos Exposed 7.13.14

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on July 14, 2014 by OrthodoxJewin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Music Videos Exposed 7.13.14 (Size: 216.15 MB)
 Madonna - Girl Gone Wild.mp455.24 MB
 Eminem - Rap God.mp450.09 MB
 Bad Meets Evil ft Eminem & Royce Da 5'9 - Fast Lane.mp439.67 MB
 Ll Cool J and Jennifer Lopez - Control Myself.mp428.11 MB
 Imagine Dragons - Demons.mp427.49 MB
 Lady GaGa - Poker Face.mp411.05 MB
 Train - Drops Of Jupiter.mp44.49 MB
 List_Videos.txt2.22 KB

Description

I started up a youtube channel. My last one got taken down with 3000 subscribers. Now I have three subscribers. I'll be more careful this time. Please join my youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUaPYKxxDJNYBjKDp7oX1Og

Train - Drops of Jupiter Is Train leading its audience to Hell? Listen as they tell you that Heaven is overrated. Chose Jesus Christ.
Also in the song:
"Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star?"
Star=Angel
Lucifer

Lady Gaga - Poker Face: Lady Gaga's song Poker Face is subliminal programming. Poker Face is Poke HER Face. Lady Gaga tells us that it has to be rough for it to be fun. The end of the video has subliminal orgy programming. Please Pray for Lady Gaga and accept Jesus as your Saviour today.

LL Cool J and Jennifer Lopez - Control Myself: This song could break up your relationship or marriage. The programming is to lose control and to cheat in relationships by having the one night stand. Jennifer Lopez sings be bad! What's really evil about this song is both Jennifer Lopez and LL Cool J at the end of the song subliminally tell us to sin. Pray for both of these artists and everyone in the music industry. Remember that Jesus Christ is the only way.

Eminem - Rap God: Eminem promotes satanism, drugs, and killing. Turn away from his music. In the song Rap God, Eminem asks Satan to take the wheel. He also says there's a struggle in his head between angels and devils. Please pray for Eminem and the people that are under his music spell. Pray that the spell is broken and people wake up to what his music really is.

Madonna - Girl Gone Wild: In this song, Madonna tells God that she is sorry for her sins, but tells Jesus that she's going to keep on sinning and go to Hell. The video shows Jesus and cuts to Madonna having four guys. Don't be deceived. Don't go to Hell. Repent for your sins.

Bad Meets Evil ft Eminem & Royce Da 5'9 - Fast Lane: Another artist claiming they made a deal with the the Devil (Satan). Please Pray for the artists that they turn to Jesus.

Imagine Dragons - Demons: The Band Imagine Dragons stands for Imagine Devils. The Bible describes Satan as a Dragon. The song Demons by Imagine Dragons is trying to get you to go to Hell. The singer tells us that he has demons and talks about his kingdom come. The singer says HES HELLBOUND! DON'T BE DECEIVED! DON'T GO TO HELL! CHOOSE JESUS!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
216.15 MB
seeders:7
leechers:2
Music Videos Exposed 7.13.14