My Cafe Recipes & Stories v0.9.39 [Mod Money]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 17, 2016 by Franc2017in Games > Android
Torrent verified.

My Cafe Recipes & Stories v0.9.39 [Mod Money] (Size: 47.09 MB)
 My Cafe Recipes & Stories v0.9.39 [Mod Money].apk13.79 MB
 main.100093.com.melesta.coffeeshop.obb33.31 MB

Description

Download and install the latest My Cafe: Recipes & Stories v0.9.39 Mod Apk loaded with the Unlimited money and coins for the game to let you have the boosted start. This hack will help you have a quick top start building the cafe. You can build quick features in the game with the My Cafe: Recipes & Stories v0.9.39 Mod Apk file which is the latest apk app.

Welcome to the cafe of your dreams!

Set off to a quiet town to help Ann open a classy cafe and serve her guests delicious drinks and baked goods. Immerse yourself in this addictive restaurant simulation game full of intrigue and exciting stories.

Build a chic restaurant – hire staff, buy furniture, and set prices on the menu. And don’t forget to make your coffee shop glamorous with tons of decorative items. Comfort is in the details! Enjoy a simulation of a real restaurant, have a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and write your own restaurant story of success. Start small – grow big!

Unveil all the town’s secrets and intrigue. Chat with coffee shop customers, hear their stories, and influence their lives in My Cafe: Recipes & Stories.

Game features:

• Discover special recipes, including the Sweet Tales Latte, the Mojito Cupcake, and more
• Meet likeable coffee shop regulars
• Investigate the town’s mysteries. Hear cafe customers’ stories and influence the game’s plot
• Design your own restaurant with over 200 decorative items
• Develop your own business strategy – take big risks or go for slow, but steady
• Manage staff; hire and train your team
• Go social – see how your Facebook friends are running their own coffee shops.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
47.09 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
My Cafe Recipes & Stories v0.9.39 [Mod Money]

Screenshots

My Cafe Recipes & Stories v0.9.39 [Mod Money] screenshot