My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Y

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on July 2, 2005 by in Music
Torrent verified.

My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Y (Size: 57.46 MB)
 folder.jpg80.29 KB
 My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love - 01 - Romance.mp31.31 MB
 My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love - 03 - Vampires Will...7.44 MB
 My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love - 04 - Drowning Lessons.mp36.44 MB
 My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love - 05 - Our Lady Of...3.01 MB
 My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love - 06 - Headfirst For...5.28 MB
 My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love - 07 - Skylines And...4.91 MB
 My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love - 08 - Early Sunsets...6.77 MB
 My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love - 09 - This Is The Best...3.16 MB
 My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love - 10 - Cubicles.mp35.52 MB
 My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love - 11 - Demolition...8.14 MB
 MYCHEM~2.mp35.39 MB

Description

full album

ripped with EAC and encoded with LAME at 320 Kbps VBR

fcuktheriaa

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
57.46 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1