My Dirty Little Secret (2013) Season 1

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 21, 2015 by Anthony50in TV
Torrent verified.

My Dirty Little Secret (2013) Season 1 (Size: 886.47 MB)
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S01E05.The.Ministers.Wife.WS.TVRip.x264.mp4139.08 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S01E06.Deep.in.the.Woods.WS.TVRip.x264.mp4133.97 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S01E04.Green.Widow.WS.TVRip.x264.mp4135.31 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S01E03.No.Stone.Unturned.WS.TVRip.mp4134.77 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S01E02.Behind.Closed.Doors.HDTV.x264.mp4198.8 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S01E01.Worth.Killing.For.WS.TVRip.x264.mp4144.53 MB

Description

My Dirty Little Secret (2013) Season 1 - Investigation Discovery

Deep down, everybody's got something to hide. From the perfect housewife next door to the beloved community pastor, everyone has a few skeletons rattling around in their closet. But what if someone uncovered those skeletons? How far would you go to keep your secret from being spilled? Would you kill?

Average Video Stats:

Format : MPEG-4
Codec ID : mp42
File size : 135 MiB
Duration : 43mn 33s
Bit rate : 301 Kbps
Width : 624 pixels
Height : 352 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9

Season 1

Worth Killing for (2013)

Prior to 1986, Bill and Kathy Lipscomb appear to be the perfect couple to outsiders. They have two children. He has a high ranking military job, she's employed in the medical field. Until one day Kathy is brutally murdered. It is then uncovered that the marriage was headed for divorce, as both spouses were cheating, and they had separated. Still, no clues tied Bill or anyone inside the affairs to the killing. Then, as though speaking from the grave, Kathy's writings expose a secret so huge it reaches far beyond the scope of a married couples reciprocal jealousies. In the end, Kathy could not be silenced.

Behind Closed Doors (2013)

In 1987, millionaire NY couple Joseph John and Diane Whitmore Pikul are about to divorce. Not only is a bitter custody battle inevitable, Diane will be demanding alimony--two factors Joe cannot bear. Before any negotiations can start, though, Diane Pikul is found killed near their Hamptons summer home. She had found out Joe's "Dirty Little Secret" and made sure to pass it on to her lawyer. Accused of Diane's grisly, yet poorly executed killing, Joe confesses just four days later. Wherein, his powerful secret not only will not die with Diane but soon will be exposed to the entire world. Even so, one more major secret, known only to Joe, is about to be revealed and change the court outcome in a way even Joe Pikul could not have predicted.

No Stone Unturned (2013)

It is one of the most sensational murder mysteries in New York City's history. But nobody suspects the Pandora's Box of bizarre secrets involved: from lesbian trysts, multi-million dollar scams, precious gems and the ultimate betrayal.

Green Widow (2013)

Hollywood cameraman Bob Samuels marries Mary Ellen Jamison in 1986. Mary Ellen had hoped he would provide a glamorous, star-studded life. When no stars strike, they separate, but remain on good terms. Then in 1988, Samuels is murdered in his home, yet no obvious leads pan out. That is, until an unknown, guilt-ridden woman approaches police. In an odd way, would Mary Ellen finally receive the fame she had been wishing for?

The Minister's Wife (2013)

Assoc. Pastor Rick Pulley's wife, Patty Jo, 37, went shopping in 1999 VA. Her truck was found abandoned. Faux leads and misinformation follow. In late 2002, Patty Jo Pulley's remains are found in a remote area. Ruled a homicide, what explosive secret was she privy to which warranted Patty Jo Pulley's killer into silencing the 37-year-old forever?

Deep in the Woods (2013)

A shocking story of infidelity and murder for hire.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
886.47 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
My Dirty Little Secret (2013) Season 1

Screenshots

My Dirty Little Secret (2013) Season 1 screenshot