My Dream Home s02e01 PDTV x264 Hector mp4

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on March 20, 2014 by HectorAUin TV
Torrent verified.

My Dream Home s02e01 PDTV x264 Hector mp4 (Size: 399.62 MB)
 My.Dream.Home.s02e01.PDTV.x264.Hector.mp4399.62 MB

Description

Looking to downsize and move out of the suburbs and into the city, Tina and James have huge expectations and a tiny budget. Real estate and renovation experts, Property Brothers Drew and Jonathan Scott, come to the rescue and help the couple find a budget-friendly dream home that can be renovated on time. With a budget that doesn't match the couple's expectations, Drew and Jonathan struggle to sell the potential of an extreme fixer-upper. A tough decision between two massive renovation projects has to be made and the couple finally pulls the trigger. The brothers now only have four weeks to completely transform the house as promised. Tensions arise when the renovation exposes major structural issues that threaten the couple's budget. Stressed to the max, Tina and James are forced to roll up and their sleeves to keep the rising costs down.
This show is known in some countries as "The Property Brothers". In Australia it is titled "My Dream Home", that is why I label it that.
Enjoy,
Hector :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
399.62 MB
seeders:5
leechers:3
My Dream Home s02e01 PDTV x264 Hector mp4

All Comments

Thanks a lot for uploading season 2. Been looking for this series for a long time. Please continue to add the missing episodes and additional seasons.
Thank you
You were my first thank you here ever! Thank you