My First Taste of A Bad Boy 3 by Mz. Biggs.epub

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on June 21, 2016 by itsjustme1in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

My First Taste of A Bad Boy 3 by Mz. Biggs.epub (Size: 632.82 KB)
 My First Taste of A Bad Boy 3 by Mz. Biggs.epub632.82 KB

Description

People say you should never go looking for love… But they don’t tell you that just because love finds you, that it’s the love you deserve. Keisha’s life has never been the same ever since her first taste of a bad boy. Her once thought to be perfect relationship with Mega is subsequently on the brink of becoming tarnished due to secrets being revealed and the paternity of the twins coming to light. To make matters worse, Lucky refuses to take responsibility for his son unless Keshia gives him another chance to prove his love for her.

D’Wayne’s goes for a dangerous ride as Jayohna feels she’s been disrespected and vows to bring an end to his life by any means necessary. Jeno finally gets his taste of freedom again, but you better believe he is up to no good. And his first objective is to take back from Lucky what he believes is rightfully his. With so many secret agendas, hidden bonds, and deceitful games being played, its hard to see who will be the last bad boy standing. Everyone can only hope things work in their favor but life isn't always made up of fairytales and sweet dreams...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
632.82 KB
seeders:3
leechers:0
My First Taste of A Bad Boy 3 by Mz. Biggs.epub