My Good Morning - Alarm Clock v4.9 + Pro Key

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 24, 2015 by favian89in Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

My Good Morning - Alarm Clock v4.9 + Pro Key (Size: 12 MB)
 My good morning_4.9.apk11.76 MB
 hello.vierco.com.mgm.pro.1.apk249.01 KB

Description

My Good Morning - Alarm Clock v4.9 +pro key
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: -"More than 10,000 people already wake up with “My Good Morning”, You need to try it!"
- Finalist App of the prestigious AppCircus challenge!
Wake up as never before!
Did someone say this app had a real voice? ...Certainly!, it has a real voice!

imageimageimageimageimageimage

My Good Morning is much more than an alarm clock, it is the App that wakes you up in a new, fresh and original way! In the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening!
We tell you about the weather, the rain chances, your schedule for the day, your messages, your calls... and this is just the beginning..
We tell you absolutely everything with a real voice, so you don't even have to look at your phone. I reapeat, no sintetic voices! With My Good Morning everything is real! ..real, nice and fun.
We tell you if you are going to need an umbrella, if it is a beatiful day or if you better stay at home ;)
But there is even more: My Good Morning is also social! Share in your networks how you start your day with funny stickers!
And talking about stickers.. Have you met Frank? He is the adorable, little, one-eyed, monster who will be your company in My Good Morning. He will turn your everyday alarms into a great experience.
My Good Morning takes care of all. From the nicest way to wake-up, until those five more minutes we all love to stay under the sheets :D
From Now, My Good Morning will make your awakenings much easier.
What are you waiting for??
This is a trial version with a limited number of alarms. Just try it out and enjoy My Good Morning.
Available for devices with Android version 4.0.3 and later.
Hello Vierco 2014

What's New

*Version 4.9
- Added new intro and design
- Bug fixes
…And still going!

More Info:
https://play.google.com/stor...ails?id=hello.vierco.com.mgm
https://play.google.com/stor...hello.vierco.com.mgm.pro

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12 MB