My Heart Beats For You 2 by Tina Marie.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on May 14, 2016 by itsjustme1in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

My Heart Beats For You 2 by Tina Marie.epub (Size: 227.55 KB)
 My Heart Beats For You 2 by Tina Marie.epub227.55 KB

Description

With Kadia still missing Phantom is doing everything he can to find her and make things better with Inaya, that is until Inaya turns up missing too. Letting the stress get to him, Phantom makes a mistake he will come to regret later on.

Inaya finds Noah only to realize he doesn’t have Kadia, now she doesn’t know who to trust or where her daughter is. When all is said and done she will learn that not even family can be counted on when times get tough.

Sahnai wakes up to find Lox kissing the enemy, her cousin, missing, and a blast from her past standing in her hospital room. As always she makes one bad decision after another only this time there may be no one around to help her help herself. Lox has to become super dad to his two sons when Sahnai gets stabbed but when family appears in town are they a help or a hindrance as they come with a suitcase full of drama. When Lox meets up with a once forbidden lady from his past will he make it work with Sahnai or give his old friend a real chance?

Join Phantom, Inaya, Sahnai and Lox in part two as they deal with crazy exes, unknown enemies and one surprise after another.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
227.55 KB
seeders:1
leechers:4
My Heart Beats For You 2 by Tina Marie.epub