My Kitchen Rules s06e02 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv

seeders: 73
leechers: 7
Added on February 3, 2015 by bigfish5in TV
Torrent verified.

My Kitchen Rules s06e02 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv (Size: 596.42 MB)
 My.Kitchen.Rules.s06e02.WS.PDTV.x264.BF1.mkv596.42 MB

Description

My Kitchen Rules Australia Series 6 Episode 2

The pressure is on for engaged WA couple Kat and Andre who are hoping their seaside Instant Restaurant will be enough to impress the judges. But will their big personalities get in the way?

Kat and Andre Western Australia
We are pretty volatile people.
They call themselves 'The Kat and Andre Show' because there's never a dull moment when this couple are around.
"We love entertaining at home, that's what we love doing. And we love cooking for our friends," says Kat.
"Kat is very funny, she makes me laugh all the time," adds Andre.
Having dabbled in stand-up comedy, Kat exudes confidence and charisma and is up for giving anything a go once. Except, perhaps, offal.
"I'm not really cool with offal. Like I can't even eat pate. It freaks me out and I know it's really uncool to say that because everyone's like, 'Pate is fancy' but it's just like it's eww."
She will, however, close her eyes and try it for the sake of the competition.
While they might be having fun most of the time, when things do go awry expect some fireworks.
"We are pretty volatile people," says Kat.
"We tend to be quite reactionary. But we sort things out really quickly afterwards.
We've never worked together before so we're learning a lot about each other."
One of the things that can divide Kat and Andre is their differing attitudes to cleaning the kitchen and organisation.
"Andre is super organised and I'm super not organised," says Kat.
He adds: "I like to clean as I go and not just in the kitchen, but in general."
Clean Andre has even banished Kat's clothing into a separate room in their house, where she keeps it in a 'floordrobe'.
"It's like my wardrobe has just thrown up. He calls it my cess pit. I wish I could organise myself," she confesses.
So they leave the organisation in the kitchen up to Andre. As a former sales manager turned car salesman he's good at devising plans, whereas Kat has the food knowledge.
"Kat's skill set is definitely better in the kitchen than mine for sure. She knows flavours and techniques and many bigger words than I do," admits Andre.
Mad into their fishing, seafood is their speciality. But they delve into modern Australian, Italian and Asian cuisines along the way.
"I'd say our signature dish is our butterflied lamb with crispy potatoes - just simple things like that," says Andre.
Making homemade pasta is a favourite pastime, as is jarring olives from their olive tree.
"We love the idea of getting into pickling things and that kind of stuff. We haven't got there yet but all that kind of stuff interests us," says Kat, who also loves fossicking for old jam jars at school fetes.
But their biggest love is their two-year-old staffy Max.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
596.42 MB
seeders:73
leechers:7
My Kitchen Rules s06e02 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv

All Comments

the only reason i can think he marked it down is because their release was beaten ? BF releases have been around for a long time and are always quality in the absence of scene releases for some programs
no clue whey TVJunkie75 marked this down....

Bigfish has continually uploaded quality for a long time to come, but since mistakes happen I checked it, and saw nothing wrong.

Great upload as usual!!
*sry ... pressed the wrong 'thumb'
ahhh OK!