My Kitchen Rules s06e04 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv

seeders: 150
leechers: 30
Added on February 8, 2015 by bigfish5in TV
Torrent verified.

My Kitchen Rules s06e04 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv (Size: 600.59 MB)
 My.Kitchen.Rules.s06e04.WS.PDTV.x264.BF1.mkv600.59 MB

Description

My Kitchen Rules Australia Series 6 Episode 4

They've ruffled a few feathers so far, but it's Victoria's Ash and Camilla who will feel the heat in the kitchen. Will their love of all things glamour get in the way of cooking their best meals? Hosted by Pete Evans and Manu Feildel.

Ash and Camilla Victoria
Eating is probably our biggest hobby.
She's eaten at the world-famous La Tour d'Argent, lived in Paris and had a French beau. In fact, Camilla's now ex French boyfriend is how she found her best friend Ash.
And they immediately bonded over their love of European cooking and enjoying the social high life.
"We started cooking together since day dot," says Ash, which was nearly two years ago.
Since then they've gone on to host an annual Feaster, a massive feast for family and friends over Easter, and numerous dinner parties throughout the year. So they thought, how hard could MKR be?
Says Ash, 28: "I think I'm one to seek out adventure, seek out challenges, and I thought this would be great. And I know Camilla loves cooking as much as I do and I think we work well together."
While French influences will definitely come through in their cooking, they will also be highlighting Mediterranean flavours.
Ash cites her sticky date pudding as the most moorish dish she could prepare for anyone, while outing Camilla as being "obsessed with potatoes".
"Like potatoes and steak. She's literally obsessed with it. And béarnaise sauce."
Camilla, 23, admits to being lazy when it comes to making desserts because they just don't interest her.
"I actually have no patience, like just day to day, zero patience," admits Ash. "And dessert requires patience and somehow I can find patience for dessert."
Ash, an events manager, and Camilla, a law student, are both used to being meticulously organised. There is a list for everything. But even without a detailed plan, these girls back their abilities in the kitchen.
Says Camilla: "I think we're good at improvising. Good at pulling things together with what's in the fridge."
But watch out when it comes time to deciding who's in charge.
"We switch head chef depending on the dish," explains Camilla. "Because if one of us is head chef the whole time it's just not going to work."
Adds Ash: "We're both pretty head strong so we both like sharing the boss title."
With a love of fine foods, they tend to sweat it off on the tennis court or on the dance floor practicing their favourite Latin moves. Or pounding the shopping strips to stay up-to-date with the latest fashion

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
600.59 MB
seeders:150
leechers:30
My Kitchen Rules s06e04 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv