My Kitchen Rules s06e06 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv

seeders: 1
leechers: 191
Added on February 10, 2015 by bigfish5in TV
Torrent verified.

My Kitchen Rules s06e06 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv (Size: 603.54 MB)
 My.Kitchen.Rules.s06e06.WS.PDTV.x264.BF1.mkv603.54 MB

Description

My Kitchen Rules Australia Series 6 Episode 6

They've got the passion but have they got the talent? It's ACT's turn with mother and daughter duo Gina and Anna doing their best to impress the judges. Hosted by Pete Evans and Manu Feildel.

Gina and Anna Australia Capital Territory
When things are stressful we don't turn on each other.
Super competitive Anna is here for one reason – to start her ascent on the restaurant market in Canberra.
"We have big plans for the food industry," she says. "Restaurants. Plural. I want an empire."
The determined 25-year-old says her relationship with mum Gina, 48, is what will see them through to the finish line.
"We've worked together our whole lives. Nothing really gets to us. We don't fight. When things are stressful we don't turn on each other. We always work really well as a team."
She says her mum is the reason she loves cooking. "I've always watched her cook and she's really evolved as a cook which is pretty impressive."
Adds Gina: "I'm happiest when I'm in the kitchen. It relaxes me. On Sundays I love cooking up a storm. Unless my pavlova doesn't rise high enough and I throw it out and start again. It stresses me out if I can't do it again because I won't serve it if it's not right."
Not only do they work together in Gina's school uniform business, but they share interests such as skiing and snowboarding, watching kids movies and shopping, "We do nearly everything together," says Gina proudly. "We've got a great relationship."
Gina goes to boot camp nearly every day to get her day kick-started, while Anna loves martial arts.
"I'm normally very active and I like to fight as much as I can or I do it by myself with bags. It relaxes me and gets out quite a bit of aggression as well. Very therapeutic. I'm a pretty highly-strung person. She's more level headed than I am. Which is why we make a good team because she calms me down. Levels me out."
In the kitchen, they are a well-oiled machine and say there is no need for a head chef.
"She knows what she needs to do and I know mine," says Gina. "You always learn when you cook. And if you've made a mistake you do it again and do it differently and see how you go."
They say Canberra is a dark horse when it comes to food. "It's getting better and better; so many good restaurants popping up all the time," says Anna.
They like to eat out regularly seeking inspiration for their cooking, which crosses many cuisines from modern Greek to Asian. "It's always at good places. We don't just eat out for the sake of eating out. We go out to try something new. And get a bit of knowledge as well," says Anna.
But often Gina prefers to cook at home rather than going out.
"Because sometimes when you go out, you order it and you get disappointed and it's like, 'I could've done better.' And my husband and my son would say, 'We're spoilt because we're getting restaurant quality every night' so they become a little bit critical sometimes and are like, 'You know girls you could've done better.'"
All that eating out has given Anna a refined palette and there's three foods she won't touch

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
603.54 MB
seeders:1
leechers:191
My Kitchen Rules s06e06 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv