My Kitchen Rules s06e13 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv

seeders: 201
leechers: 121
Added on February 19, 2015 by bigfish5in TV
Torrent verified.

My Kitchen Rules s06e13 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv (Size: 657.58 MB)
 My.Kitchen.Rules.s06e13.WS.PDTV.x264.BF1.mkv657.58 MB

Description

My Kitchen Rules Australia Series 6 Episode 13

It's secret round time as six new teams enter the competition in a third round of instant restaurants with Colin Fassnidge.

Drasko and Bianca Western Australia
We're competitive with each other and with everyone.
Expect WA's husband and wife team Drasko and Bianca to be fierce competitors at the MKR table.
"We're competitive with each other and with everyone," admits Drasko. "I've never met anyone as competitive as me before and I think I've met my match with Bianca."
Bianca confides it's her mum's genes coming out in her. "My mum is a very competitive person. It doesn't matter whether we're playing uno or any sort of game she has to win and I sort of have that now."
The couple met while they were working as competing journalists in Broome. And luckily four-year-younger Drasko won her over quickly because ambitious Bianca was all set to move to London for a career opportunity.
"And that all kind of went out the window," admits 31-year-old Bianca. "I think paths change and people come into your life and yeah you just have to go with the flow."
Born in Serbia, Drasko, 27, moved to Australia when he was just three. But his earliest food memory is back in his homeland helping his dad with a pig on a spit.
"In Serbia they do it manually so they rotisserie the pig manually. And I just remember sitting on my dad's lap and helping him turn the pig around the coal fire and that was my first food memory I'd have to say."
And that first memory has come full circle for Drasko recently, admitting he wants to become a chef.
"I've spent about five years chasing a career that's driven by money," he admits. "And now I've realised it doesn't get me up in the morning. And I'm like I've got so much more to live I need something that's going to get me up in the morning and that's what food is."
While he was a little hesitant at first to chase his dream, his supportive partner of five years gave him the push he needed.
"He didn't want to admit it to me because he said there's no money in being a chef. But to me that doesn't matter; I'd rather he be happy," says Bianca.
Drasko has been indulging his love of food for some time and will drive halfway across Perth for one ingredient.
He is most confident at a BBQ or slow cooking using traditional Serbian recipes. But he has learnt so much about cooking, including Asian flavours and how to cook seafood from his fiancé.
"I didn't like chilli before I met Bianca and now I have it on my eggs on toast for breakfast," he says. "I can't really have a meal without chilli now. So Bianca has really influenced my cooking a lot as well."
Bianca's background includes Burmese and Portuguese heritage, as well as a stint living in Indonesia when she was younger.
"If I were to describe our cooking style it's 100 percent fusion," says Drasko.
"Cooking relaxes us, but also there's a lot of passion between us in the kitchen. Bianca always thinks she's right and I always think I'm right. And it's good, you can get playful with it. It brings out a lot of different emotions in us."
There's nothing this adventurous pair won't try once

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
657.58 MB
seeders:201
leechers:121
My Kitchen Rules s06e13 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv

All Comments

Thanks, appreciate it
Thank you!!