My Kitchen Rules s06e14 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv

seeders: 208
leechers: 53
Added on February 23, 2015 by bigfish5in TV
Torrent verified.

My Kitchen Rules s06e14 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv (Size: 604.54 MB)
 My.Kitchen.Rules.s06e14.WS.PDTV.x264.BF1.mkv604.54 MB

Description

My Kitchen Rules Australia Series 6 Episode 14

Two teams have been sent packing from the competition already and now a curveball could throw them all off their game. Hosted by Pete Evans and Manu Feildel.

Rob and Dave Queensland
We just love the same things: fishing, golf, cooking, eating, entertaining.
Rob and Dave met when their kids started at the same primary school together. Turns out they lived in the same street and these neighbours became instant friends.
"I think we just loved the same things: fishing, golf, cooking, eating, entertaining," recalls Dave.
Those kids – just turned 21 so it's been a long- standing friendship. Along with Dave's wife and daughter, and Rob's wife and son they've enjoyed many a dinner party together.
Explains Dave, 51: "I'd invite them over for dinner and you know I'd be cooking and Rob would be like, 'Hang on, he's cooking.' And then he'd be in the kitchen chatting about cooking. And then we'd go to his house and he'd be in the kitchen cooking and you know the blokes were cooking and it was a little bit different."
Rob, 48, agrees adding: "We take the reigns if we're having a dinner party or entertaining."
The mates – who both own their own businesses - enjoy a beer or two while discussing and preparing their meals.
Rob admits a fast-paced life might've prevented him from spending more time in the kitchen with the kids when they were younger, but he's now passing on his passion whenever he can.
"My daughter will ring me up and say, 'Dad I'm cooking this, what do I do?' And I give her a few little tips."
Rob says they make just about everything from scratch, while Dave admits the only two ingredients likely to come from a can when they're cooking is canned tomatoes and stock if they're short of time.
Dave says cooking is his artistic outlet. "We're not artistic in any way; we can't paint, can't draw, can't sing, can't play a musical instrument. But we can cook. And it's like an artistic outlet, it's out passionate artistic outlet really."
The keen fishermen have been known to take a day off work if the weather is optimum to cast away and hopefully bring home the catch for dinner.
Hating to be a stereotype, they admit they lack experience when it comes to desserts.
"Even the humble old sponge cake has given us trials and tribulations," says Rob. "You wouldn't think it could be hard but it bloody is."
Adds Dave: "I tried four different recipes for sponge cakes and one looked like a pancake, one was dog crap, two of them were cakes but they weren't sponge cakes."
But the one thing they do have in spades is great comradery and teamwork

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
604.54 MB
seeders:208
leechers:53
My Kitchen Rules s06e14 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv

All Comments

Great, Thanks
Thank you!!