My Kitchen Rules s06e15 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv

seeders: 315
leechers: 165
Added on February 24, 2015 by bigfish5in TV
Torrent verified.

My Kitchen Rules s06e15 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv (Size: 601.31 MB)
 My.Kitchen.Rules.s06e15.WS.PDTV.x264.BF1.mkv601.31 MB

Description

My Kitchen Rules Australia Series 6 Episode 15

Two teams have been sent packing from the competition already and now a curveball could throw them all off their game. Hosted by Pete Evans and Manu Feildel.

Lynn and Tony Queensland

There's an understanding between us and compatibility that comes with time and age.

Food literally brought South African husband and wife Tony and Lynn together when Lynn threw a cheeseburger in his face on their first meeting.

Former restaurant manager Lynn recalls: "He stood in my way and I asked him to move. He wouldn't move so he ended up with cheeseburger on his face."

But far from being offended by the move, Tony went home and told his mother he'd found the woman he wanted to marry. Lynn made him ask her seven times before she agreed, but 29 years later with three children and a big move to Australia they can still laugh about it together.

"We have a lot of fun together" says Tony.

"There's an understanding between us and compatibility that comes with time and age."

Their cooking style embraces all the influences that South Africa has to offer.

"Africa is very similar to Australia," explains Tony. "It's been colonised so many times by so many different people. The English, Germans, Portuguese, and each one's added a little bit to the melting pot. And we've got the Italians, Greeks, and we've all embraced one another and it just goes into this melting pot."

His foray into cooking wasn't exactly a love at first sight affair. He remembers: "The first time I did any cooking was for my Cub cooking badge. It lasted like three months and I said to my mum, 'I'm not into this.'" Lynn, on the other hand, was thrown into the kitchen from an early age.

"Home economics was a subject which was compulsory for all women in South Africa. And prior to that my mother was an excellent cook and my grandmother was a fantastic baker."

Their outlooks on food now have polarized, where Tony is into comfort foods, Lynn has embraced more of a paleo attitude. Tony craves full-bodied flavours, while Lynn like raw foods and lighter options.

But they do concur that all foods are enhanced by the use of chilli, garlic and ginger and they will feature a lot in their cooking.

They also agree the most important room in their house is the dining room. And when they recently moved from Adelaide to Brisbane – where they've opened a new cleaning business - the top requirement when house hunting was enough space for their beloved 12-seat dining room table

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
601.31 MB
seeders:315
leechers:165
My Kitchen Rules s06e15 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv

All Comments

Great, Thanks
Thankyou