My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic S04E14 Filli Vanilli 1080P HDTV x264 DD5 1-thebib62

seeders: 62
leechers: 7
Added on February 15, 2014 by thebib622in TV
Torrent verified.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic S04E14 Filli Vanilli 1080P HDTV x264 DD5 1-thebib62 (Size: 423.13 MB)
 My.Little.Pony.Friendship.Is.Magic.S04E14.Filli.Vanilli.1080P.HDTV.x264.DD5.1-thebib62.mp4423.12 MB
 Readme.nfo3.64 KB

Description

Rarity is taken by Fluttershy's beautiful singing voice and offers her a spot on her a capella band, the Ponytones, but Fluttershy declines as she suffers from stage fright. After band member Big McIntosh loses his voice the day before a concert, however, Fluttershy agrees to sing his part behind the stage for Big McIntosh to lip-sync, taking a Poison Joke potion brewed by Zecora to deepen her voice as in "Bridle Gossip". The concert goes off without a hitch, leading to more potential arrangements for the Ponytones. Fluttershy insists they continue this arrangement, as she enjoys being able to sing. After Big McIntosh recovers his voice, Fluttershy asks to perform one last time, but accidentally reveals herself during the concert. The crowd cheers her performance, but being in the spotlight scares Fluttershy away. Her friends show her that she has a talent for singing, and work with the Ponytones to begin small steps forward to bring her into the group and slowly overcoming her stage fright.

Media Stats:

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L4.0
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Duration : 22mn 0s
Bit rate : 2 300 Kbps
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AC-3
Format/Info : Audio Coding 3
Mode extension : CM (complete main)
Format settings, Endianness : Big
Codec ID : ac-3
Duration : 22mn 0s
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 384 Kbps
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
423.13 MB
seeders:62
leechers:7
My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic S04E14 Filli Vanilli 1080P HDTV x264 DD5 1-thebib62

All Comments

It was added on the same day as the original air-date, also the "HDTV" tag indicates it is a T.V. Rip.
Thanks!
Great upload!
He was there, I downloaded his rip. then it was taken down for some reason.
Yeah, not too sure what that was about. Hopefully everything is all good this week.
It's working now. Not sure why it doesn't connect sometimes.